Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

dude @Mizzo81 or was it you?...who knew about the organic/mineral composition of MC?:bow:
Probably dabber. I know there’s no nasty shit in it. Started with organic since they amino acid chelate it it’s no longer considered organic. The amino acid chelating is supposedly a safe healthy way of breaking down organic material so it’s readily available for the plants hence the rapid wonderful growth.

Probably dabber. I know there’s no nasty shit in it. Started with organic since they amino acid chelate it it’s no longer considered organic. The amino acid chelating is supposedly a safe healthy way of breaking down organic material so it’s readily available for the plants hence the rapid wonderful growth.
dude I know i have said this a few times, and to be fair Greenleaf answered, they have PGR's in ONE of the products...sweet candy I think?....aren't PGR bad?

Pgr,

Plant growth regulators

I don’t know much about that, but here’s a link showing which fertilisers are allowed too be used on cannabis, every product used in Washington has too be registered on this date base. It shows product analysis of heavy metals. I have found advanced nutrients and many others in here. If the company or product ain’t on here I wouldn’t use it. If ypu can’t find the company name, sometimes they register under different name, always good too ask the company first, for example house and garden is hard too find.

From top of my head, some product use deadly Pgrs, one product was bushmaster and many others which had cancerous causing ingredients. Got taken of the shelf’s in California! Some shops were selling them of shelf.

Stick too advanced......

what about European companies dude?:smiley1:

The biggest European nute companies should be on there.

Which company are you looking for in particular ?

I don’t know if other country’s have something similar on not, as I was trying too find a uk based nute company on there. But I gave up without asking the company, I just went with canna as it’s really well established. But one of there product ain’t on there which I bought was canna flush, I’m going too have too use advanced flawless finish instead.

Here’s something,

Tang is a well known grower, his photos have even been chosen by dutchpassion, he was very kind too share this feeding scedule which I highly regard. The secret too success with it is to feed less water, and water frequently rather then drenching the plant in one go. On top off all this it’s ph perfect.

Attachments

• 20F99AA6-07B8-411B-8B06-4B3D1350D8DA.png
    20F99AA6-07B8-411B-8B06-4B3D1350D8DA.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 199
Back