Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello Everyone...I hope you are all well :bighug:....well, Strawb is turning out to be a proper stunner:bow:......Its day 59 and she is feelin' fine.....I have taken a load of leaves that were shaded and some that were squashing against each other between the buds so air can get in there good and keep flowing:headbang:...I have taken the best pics I could, some with flash.....some without lol:crying:....enjoy:cheers::vibe:

P.S....some pics of Strawb 2 as well who just began some LST:toke:View attachment 937377 View attachment 937383 View attachment 937382 View attachment 937381 View attachment 937380

Strawb 2
View attachment 937376 View attachment 937379
Very very lovely! Looking like you are on the home stretch with SN1 . Gonna just love her. She is dense to begin with but her Nugs get like marbles with the cure. Top shelf stuff!

Very very lovely! Looking like you are on the home stretch with SN1 . Gonna just love her. She is dense to begin with but her Nugs get like marbles with the cure. Top shelf stuff!
:bow::bow::bow: Thanks @BCBudlady .....I really trust your judgement after the 3bears OG was everything you said it would be:pass:

:bow::bow::bow: Thanks @BCBudlady .....I really trust your judgement after the 3bears OG was everything you said it would be:pass:
Very sweet of you! I need to get some more 3BOG going but no space right now. Just threw a Gold Glue in the CD case . Maybe September but going to keep SN in constant rotation along with some Magis strains that I’m itching to start.
Good thing GWK won’t be available until later, otherwise the choice would be too difficult. Happy growing !

going to keep SN in constant rotation

It’s that good, eh? Seems to be the popular opinion. The smoke report that seabass put up seems to be pretty accurate judging by everyone else’s feelings about strawberry nuggets. I’m interested in grabbing a couple of her crosses from the next illuminauto drop. Specifically forgotten strawberry’s and deez nuggs.

Hello Everyone...I hope you are all well :bighug:....well, Strawb is turning out to be a proper stunner:bow:......Its day 59 and she is feelin' fine.....I have taken a load of leaves that were shaded and some that were squashing against each other between the buds so air can get in there good and keep flowing:headbang:...I have taken the best pics I could, some with flash.....some without lol:crying:....enjoy:cheers::vibe:

P.S....some pics of Strawb 2 as well who just began some LST:toke:View attachment 937377 View attachment 937383 View attachment 937382 View attachment 937381 View attachment 937380

Strawb 2
View attachment 937376 View attachment 937379
Sweet Vapo, wow man, those are goi g to be so sweet tasting man. I am jealous!!:crying::crying::worship:

Very sweet of you! I need to get some more 3BOG going but no space right now. Just threw a Gold Glue in the CD case . Maybe September but going to keep SN in constant rotation along with some Magis strains that I’m itching to start.
Good thing GWK won’t be available until later, otherwise the choice would be too difficult. Happy growing !
I threw a Tyrone Special in about 24hrs after the Bluetoof......I think I have been bit by the growing bug :crying:

I threw a Tyrone Special in about 24hrs after the Bluetoof......I think I have been bit by the growing bug :crying:
Bit by the grow bug too. I keep telling my family I’m going to take a break soon. Not too soon though. Never grown Tyrone Special but heard great reviews. I can think of worse hobbies to have.

Back