Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

no worries bro....I will tag you in when i put a smoke report up:bow::bow::bow:

Sweet! Thanks Vapo...I hope to be posting up some pics of a couple lovely ladies about to get the axe over the next three to four weeks myself. Should be lovely stuff,Auto Night Queen, although this is like my third run of her and this time is ran her under multiple lights and got four phenos from the six plants I ran...crazy right?

Time to light up a Genius Pipe of her right now. I drilled out the face of mine so it could hit better when capped, so now i call mine the smart pipe, not a genius with those holes in her anymore:crying:

Ok, I guess I am a bit lit already...:coffee2::haha:

IMG_1718.JPG
Here they are this morning, sorry just and iPad shot. Not good resolution...:(

IMG_1713.JPG

OOOPPDDAAAATTEEAAAHH:

Hola Friends...:toke:
IMG_20180704_112820.jpg
...took some of those PHAT indica leaves off and put a couple ties on....think i took the pic before i tied her down tho!!:crying:

OOOPPDDAAAATTEEAAAHH:

Hola Friends...:toke:View attachment 926217 ...took some of those PHAT indica leaves off and put a couple ties on....think i took the pic before i tied her down tho!!:crying:

:cool1: She's looking sweet. Makes me want to get some seeds in the ground now too. Have fun with her!

IMG_1731.JPG
One more attempt to get a decent shot with the iPad with a enhancer.

This is the ANQ,"Stretch"- the strawberry milkshake pheno, and "The Thing"- not sure what pheno she will be yet already on day 101 and still plenty of time left before they will be done IMO.

IMG_1732.JPG
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1736.JPG

Hello everyone....can anyone enlighten me as to how squat these strawberry nuggets are supposed to be??........its jut I showed this one to an experienced grower and he told me I should ask for my money back......as this lady is only 6" tall.

Hello everyone....can anyone enlighten me as to how squat these strawberry nuggets are supposed to be??........its jut I showed this one to an experienced grower and he told me I should ask for my money back......as this lady is only 6" tall.
Hello @Vapo69 , I think there are couple phenos of her. I have only grown out one. She was 20in tall and had many secondaries that exceeded her main. I think she was the sought after pheno... not typical. Most of those who have grown her out comment that this strain is short, stout, with huge leaves, but 6inches? Maybe stunted? Does she otherwise look healthy?

Back