Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Snap :d5:

Have to say really good packaging , love the little pegs to seal bags once opened ,,,great attention to detail ,,,,,I allready used the boom boom spray :biggrin:.
Cheers for the hook up hippy :d5:.I was expecting tabs and boom boom then this lot arrived,, i was like :biggrin:
IMAG1228.jpg

Snap :d5:

Have to say really good packaging , love the little pegs to seal bags once opened ,,,great attention to detail ,,,,,I allready used the boom boom spray :biggrin:.
Cheers for the hook up hippy :d5:.I was expecting tabs and boom boom then this lot arrived,, i was like :biggrin:View attachment 918100
I know dude, I was surprised too...a good surprised lol...those little pegs are ace:bow::bow:

Hello all..........just a quick pic update....she is just getting straight bubbled water....I ph'ed today out of habit:vibe::vibe:coming along nicely:bow::bow:View attachment 918520
....and I changed my reflector as the parabolic was taking up too much room height - wise.....its a Maxibright Focus Remote and it is actually for a CMH lamp, no adaptor needed:vibe:...and the parabolic was shit quality...i wasnt happy at all with it.:vibe:
IMG_20180614_194248.jpg

Hello all.....bit of slow growth but she has been transplanted and i'm giving the Biotabs time to work....so I expected this really:vibe:...but her leaves are up and she looks good so....happy days:smiley1::smiley1::baked:
IMG_20180616_183653.jpg

Hello all:toke:...my Strawb nug-nug-nuggets....is chug-chug-chugging along :crying:.....:welcome:...while this little lady is......eerrrrr well, little i suppose...Im re-thinking my everyday watering....she is getting dry days in-between for now:vibe::vibe:....also I have raised her up, quite a bit so she can bask in the shine mmmmm...that shine feels gooood :woohoo:..also I WAS going to buy some PKbio...not the tea, but it was to much postage...shame:smiley1:.....here is a pic
IMG_20180619_163510.jpg

Hello all:toke:...my Strawb nug-nug-nuggets....is chug-chug-chugging along :crying:.....:welcome:...while this little lady is......eerrrrr well, little i suppose...Im re-thinking my everyday watering....she is getting dry days in-between for now:vibe::vibe:....also I have raised her up, quite a bit so she can bask in the shine mmmmm...that shine feels gooood :woohoo:..also I WAS going to buy some PKbio...not the tea, but it was to much postage...shame:smiley1:.....here is a picView attachment 920174
no local shop you could call into that carrys the tabs or maybe the shipping would be less from someone based closer to where you live

Back