Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Oh and if perchance our little lady doesn't make it...:bow:....dont go anywhere, im "popping until she is locking!" .:vibe:....is that how the young people talk....??..wassat sonny....:chimp:

I feel more comfortable topping for some reason. FIM implies a possible F up. So you have to F it up on purpose. I struggle with that idea! Besides I have never noticed any slow down when topping. But either way, I like doing it and then low maintenance LST for the rest of the grow. And often my LST becomes a hazard and is HST because I end up bending branches too much and breaking them. With topping I don't have to any bending really. Just daily tucking and a lollipop at start of flowering and some inside thinning and pruning if bushy.
I just remembered dude.:doh:.......I fimmed my Fugue State yesterday(?)....you would be more than welcome to check that thread out dude:toke:......I dont know how to post links dude sry....i think its in the Remo section.....needs an update too if I remember right:crying:

I just remembered dude.:doh:.......I fimmed my Fugue State yesterday(?)....you would be more than welcome to check that thread out dude:toke:......I dont know how to post links dude sry....i think its in the Remo section.....needs an update too if I remember right:crying:

I had a look at the short and sweet thread in your sig. Nice looking plants. Good canopy management I'd say!

Hello Everyone....she breached yaaaay!!!.....I am unsure if she is ok tho....the first two leaves dont look quite right....but I couldn't see it properly....
IMG_20180605_151901.jpg
Funnily enough the picture is the same as my eyesight lol.....if she gets any bigger and comes into focus....she is ok haha:crying:

I had a look at the short and sweet thread in your sig. Nice looking plants. Good canopy management I'd say!
thanks bro...she was a fim and lst....but I know what you mean dude ....im not guaranteed that every time:pass:

Back