Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

At the beginning temps is huge throughout ph is huge at the end low humidity is huge. Get those right or close and not too far out and they do ok. I never have optimal conditions but close.

You’re going to love her Vapo! I just had a bowl or 4, such a fantastic sweet berry kush. Best of luck with this grow :thumbsup:
Hope you don’t mind me sharing my opinion but this isn’t one I would do much training on. She grows super thick and very squat. A little leaf tucking with a touch of LST may be all she’ll need. Any HST may be too much for her. Again, just my 2 cents. :d5:

You’re going to love her Vapo! I just had a bowl or 4, such a fantastic sweet berry kush. Best of luck with this grow :thumbsup:
Hope you don’t mind me sharing my opinion but this isn’t one I would do much training on. She grows super thick and very squat. A little leaf tucking with a touch of LST may be all she’ll need. Any HST may be too much for her. Again, just my 2 cents. :d5:
2 cents that’s probably worth a few bucks at least. Seems like great advice as most I’ve seen have been squat and bushy. Maybe trying to get a bit of stretch at the beginning will help spread her out to get more light to the inners.

Getting ready to drop a Strawberry Nuggets seed myself, so I will tag along so I can compare. Good Luck!

I love low maintenance. I love how topping makes things way lower maintenance later in the grow. Don't you find that? Or have you found a way to make a main cola xmas tree non topped approach low maintenance?

So far in my brief experience pruning/lollipopping is less work when I top and the canopy is more level. I find it easier to get better light penetration in to the canopy if there are more colas from topping. Just need to spread the more/greater cola stems out from each other and not much else after that.

My 2 cents 2.

Thank you all my bro's and sis's for coming over @Seabass your 2 cents is fully noted and her training just changed to a fim and lst because of it.....nice one seabass:toke:

Last edited:
Thank you all my bro's anf sis's for coming over @Seabass your 2 cents is fully noted and her training just changed to a fim and lst because of it.....nice one seabass:toke:
Thanks for the tag Vapo! Watching your 3BOG too. My favorite jar.

Back