Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Thanks for the tag Vapo! Watching your 3BOG too. My favorite jar.
you are very welcome @BCBudlady ....yeah im hearing a lot of good things about her.....cant wait with that one!!....glad to have you here and there....so to speak lol:crying::crying::pass:

I love low maintenance. I love how topping makes things way lower maintenance later in the grow. Don't you find that? Or have you found a way to make a main cola xmas tree non topped approach low maintenance?

So far in my brief experience pruning/lollipopping is less work when I top and the canopy is more level. I find it easier to get better light penetration in to the canopy if there are more colas from topping. Just need to spread the more/greater cola stems out from each other and not much else after that.

My 2 cents 2.
Hello dude.......I have been using the Fimming technique recently.....I theorized, that fimming requires shorter time to recover and encourages bushy growth, so a fim and lst should work well....and its been doing ok so far:vibe::vibe:

Hello dude.......I have been using the Fimming technique recently.....I theorized, that fimming requires shorter time to recover and encourages bushy growth, so a fim and lst should work well....and its been doing ok so far:vibe::vibe:

I feel more comfortable topping for some reason. FIM implies a possible F up. So you have to F it up on purpose. I struggle with that idea! Besides I have never noticed any slow down when topping. But either way, I like doing it and then low maintenance LST for the rest of the grow. And often my LST becomes a hazard and is HST because I end up bending branches too much and breaking them. With topping I don't have to any bending really. Just daily tucking and a lollipop at start of flowering and some inside thinning and pruning if bushy.

Subbed !:pop: Thanks for the tag, Vapo! Haven't picked up any yet, they're gonna have to be my next order
Glad you could tag along bro :pass:i'm looking forward to her breaching and growing so much:vibe::vibe:

Good luck I’ll be checking in keeping an eye on this one. She will Be next as well with some others.
Hope you get the coloured pheno pal,,,,, just coz the ones I seen are drop dead gorgeous
:smoking:

:pass:

I was gifted a strawberry nuggets but I too scared to drop it in case it flops ,, still getting a high ratio of the so called dampening off :shrug:

Anyways good luck pal :pop:
Cheers for the tag bro this will be fun, have loved every single Strawberry Nuggets is have seen grown out so far and as Hairy mentioned those colour phenos are just stunning.

Will be along for the ride and the occasional ramble ;)
a lot of folks fav from the latest drop.have some still to pop,so will be keeping a close eye on you.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks for comin along guys.....im hoping for a pink lady too....would be a sweet journal.....fingers crossed everyone:vibe::vibe:

Back