are all the natural bud sites just as big as the main? im guessing side branches are smaller due to no training? from all my reading the trained plant should be producing even/bigger buds in the same environment..
more lights - more buds - even canopy

but then aqgain.. thats why youre testing to find out exactly which one produces!

I tested it and it works, managed to get 18 zips in two harvests off a single plant 27" tall (ThinkBig). So now I know that can be done I don't have to do it any more, and that is a blessed relief, now I'm freed up for more interesting adventures, in bud whispering.

I tested it and it works, managed to get 18 zips in two harvests off a single plant 27" tall (ThinkBig). So now I know that can be done I don't have to do it any more, and that is a blessed relief, now I'm freed up for more interesting adventures, in bud whispering.
Wow! What strain was that? Was it an auto?!

Wow! What strain was that? Was it an auto?!

It's the Think Big in my sig it is an auto and it was my second grow. Unfortunately (or fortunately as it turned out) due to a possible bud rot disaster, I had to chop all the largest colas at 11 weeks when they were just barely ready, disaster averted, but it turned out that it made more room which filled up, for a second harvest at 16 weeks of 13 zips, it's all covered in the diary, I will tag you when I've got my current diary up to date hopefully later today. So I learned something here, strangely enough the buds were the same quality at 16 weeks as 11 weeks, they were just bigger. Here she is just before the 2nd chop, that's the 13 zips there, plus a fair bit of quality larf.

Last edited:
7333DC81-B7BE-4796-BFBD-7E9FA94DB6F7.jpeg
4F8F15F4-787E-4311-AE1A-FB444F55A8A3.jpeg
Day 45 it’s been bloody warm today, thought I would share some bud shots with you lovely people :bighug:

It's the Think Big in my sig it is an auto and it was my second grow. Unfortunately (or fortunately as it turned out) due to a possible bud rot disaster, I had to chop all the largest colas at 11 weeks when they were just barely ready, disaster averted, but it turned out that it made more room which filled up, for a second harvest at 16 weeks of 13 zips, it's all covered in the diary, I will tag you when I've got my current diary up to date hopefully later today. So I learned something here, strangely enough the buds were the same quality at 16 weeks as 11 weeks, they were just bigger. Here she is just before the 2nd chop, that's the 13 zips there, plus a fair bit of quality larf.

Two yields one plant!! Go on @member420 ! What wasn’t the flavour like?

Day 47 for the Zkittlez Og and the buds are continuing their swell. A couple more weeks and they’ll be getting their flush on. Can’t wait to try this one. If it’s anything like the watermelon zkittlez I tried in Barcelona will be a banger!
60E532F2-3891-4ED8-9A87-9DDE5A7DABEB.jpeg
08989490-E2EB-4EBC-AA68-1EFBE5884789.jpeg

those girls are getting big!! just realized that our plants are the same age :d5:

i would defoliate to let lights penetrate the middle/inside only because i cant see through it. start slow..leaf or two but dont quote me on it.. im only going off what im reading.

those girls are getting big!! just realized that our plants are the same age :d5:

i would defoliate to let lights penetrate the middle/inside only because i cant see through it. start slow..leaf or two but dont quote me on it.. im only going off what im reading.
I was thinking of doing that to the trained one but the untrained one I’m letting grow out naturally been doing bit of leaf tucking though! :drool:

Back