All looking sweeeet! Nice to get all the little kinks ironed out.
The lineage genetics plant, is that a dreamy widow??
Cheers Ribbzzy it's still work in progress but getting there for sure.
The Lineage Genetic is a Grapefruit Auto, smells like what it should, for the moment I am hopeful.
Have you grown any of their beans before ? Not seen many grows with their gear.

Cheers Ribbzzy it's still work in progress but getting there for sure.
The Lineage Genetic is a Grapefruit Auto, smells like what it should, for the moment I am hopeful.
Have you grown any of their beans before ? Not seen many grows with their gear.
I've never grown anything from them, but I've had a good look at their gear. I'm interested in these little boutique companies. There are a few I'd like to try. I'll certainly be tagging along to watch yours finish

Ok, need to post already discused question. I still only have HS1 and some time in November may be able to by Telos. As I have tent of 75 with 75 maybe I could go with 0006 for that size.
I am thinking of starting autos under one HS1 in 60 with 60 space and than move them under Telos 0006 in 75 with 75 space. My wonder is for how long to keep young plants under HS1 before I move them to Telos?

I've never grown anything from them, but I've had a good look at their gear. I'm interested in these little boutique companies. There are a few I'd like to try. I'll certainly be tagging along to watch yours finish
I was looking for an auto with Grapefruit parenting and there isnt much out there it was these guys and fast buds. Never heard of Lineage before so why not, I am always up for a good discovery. Will put up a few pics up, she is coming along nicely.

Ok, need to post already discused question. I still only have HS1 and some time in November may be able to by Telos. As I have tent of 75 with 75 maybe I could go with 0006 for that size.
I am thinking of starting autos under one HS1 in 60 with 60 space and than move them under Telos 0006 in 75 with 75 space. My wonder is for how long to keep young plants under HS1 before I move them to Telos?

Telos 0006 will be perfect for a 75x75 tent.
my 2 cents is leave them with the HS1 until day 15/21 when they should be established. I use the Telos the all way.

I have an unnamed grapefruit auto I got as a freebie. I wonder if it could be from Lineage?
HH

Could be, not many straight up Grapefruit Autos out there, could be a shop breeding project..

I was looking for an auto with Grapefruit parenting and there isnt much out there it was these guys and fast buds. Never heard of Lineage before so why not, I am always up for a good discovery. Will put up a few pics up, she is coming along nicely.

Telos 0006 will be perfect for a 75x75 tent.
my 2 cents is leave them with the HS1 until day 15/21 when they should be established. I use the Telos the all way.

Could be, not many straight up Grapefruit Autos out there, could be a shop breeding project..

True. Think it came from Alibongo seeds so definitely could be [emoji1303]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

Back