Cheers Ribbzzy mate. Yeah it's my first run with it, I like the ease so far. A few beneficial tea feeds and a few shots of Green Sensation, don't know if it did much but at least it was not detrimental. Did not use any Cal-Mag whatsoever which is quite amazing. And had a pretty much healthy plant for the duration of the grow. Will need a few more grow under my belt with it to really have a gauge.
The BB is getting hungry tho now as the food de-plenish could of done with an extra 1/2 tab maybe. Looking at a chop around day 70 if the trichome are were I want them.

Are you considering making the move too ?

Cheers Ribbzzy mate. Yeah it's my first run with it, I like the ease so far. A few beneficial tea feeds and a few shots of Green Sensation, don't know if it did much but at least it was not detrimental. Did not use any Cal-Mag whatsoever which is quite amazing. And had a pretty much healthy plant for the duration of the grow. Will need a few more grow under my belt with it to really have a gauge.
The BB is getting hungry tho now as the food de-plenish could of done with an extra 1/2 tab maybe. Looking at a chop around day 70 if the trichome are were I want them.

Are you considering making the move too ?
Sounds/looks like you got it sussed pretty sharpish. Signs of a man in tune with his plants :thumbsup: It ain't always easy to switch up a nute range
I'll be sticking with BioBizz for the time being, though I have just started testing some tabs for Big Plant Science, it's supposed to be water only until finish, so the wait is on, if it works out, I'll drop the BioBizz like a lump of hot coal :shooty:

Sounds/looks like you got it sussed pretty sharpish. Signs of a man in tune with his plants :thumbsup: It ain't always easy to switch up a nute range
I'll be sticking with BioBizz for the time being, though I have just started testing some tabs for Big Plant Science, it's supposed to be water only until finish, so the wait is on, if it works out, I'll drop the BioBizz like a lump of hot coal :shooty:

Thanks for the kind words bro, funny enough the switch of nutes will be giving me my biggest yield since I changed light I believe, I didn't manage to dial the biobizz in with the Telos. Saying that I made another big change at the same time as switching nutes, light are 1.3m from the pot and I let the plants grow towards the light. Might have to see whats Biobizz do under the same predicament.
I am thinking running a CBD tent on the side so the old GN MS0006 might be coming out for a play along what I have left of Biobizz anyway.

BigPlantScience looks good, no sign of the tabs on their website so I guess you are testing a upcoming product! Pretty sweet that ! :pass:

BigPlantScience looks good, no sign of the tabs on their website so I guess you are testing a upcoming product! Pretty sweet that !
Right place, right time mate! Big Plant Science is based in the growshop I use on a regular basis, so I was roped in to test them. They also make plant explosion, a product I will never grow without. It's an amazing amendment

Sound like a sweet grow shop you use! Mad that they have their own range of nutes. Sounds like a nice PK booster indeed mate! @Ribbzzy

Blueberry Day 66 coming close to chop day, the trichomes are showing a fair few amber and the buds have nicely swelled in the last few days. Another few days and I will take her out. Food is scarce now.

bG3lgIA.jpg

he4QH3v.jpg

fRx6Vn5.jpg

1wUb9Ip.jpg

FCGnkqc.jpg

2arYw0f.jpg

BCN Power Plant Day33 and RedPoison Day26

23mjV9p.jpg

A bit of a rise from the PP but nothing really spectacular the buds have only just started forming at the tops I hope for a late stretch. Lots of tops so going. Very solid branching.

hBGchLm.jpg

Kv1XFKI.jpg

The Red Poison is growing very particularly with one side growing normal, and the other very deform. I pulled a few emerging side branches on the weird side to push the 2 on the healthy side. Nice stretch going on these.

fxyIQiJ.jpg

Next will be a Northern Light auto I think or Sweet Seeds Ice Cool Auto

Gonna go enjoy some Sun with cheeky beer, have a good weekend !

Been a while I have not posted in this thread due to life getting in the way. I owe it a good update.

After loads of tweaking with my way of growing, switching nutes (which I am well happy about) in trying to harness the power of the Telos and under recommendation from Dan from GN. I decided to DIM the Telos to a lower Wattage not something I thought was possible but I was lucky enough to have the sample light which is mounted with a dimmable driver..

The light now runs at 170W in the same space as before 70x70x200 and the difference is obvious. If I was growing photoperiod plants however the dim would of not been needed. It has something to do with the Auto genes not coping with the intense blue intensified by my small space.

Anyway happy to say I am back in my old ways and harvested 4oz off the PowerPlant.

fToHPcU.jpg

dr38FFN.jpg

pG0c3xb.jpg

Red Poison sparkling.

X72embk.jpg

A Lineage Genetics 2/3 weeks off finishing.

15nB91P.jpg

Back soon with more pics and should be back full swing October or so.

Peace.

Been a while I have not posted in this thread due to life getting in the way. I owe it a good update.

After loads of tweaking with my way of growing, switching nutes (which I am well happy about) in trying to harness the power of the Telos and under recommendation from Dan from GN. I decided to DIM the Telos to a lower Wattage not something I thought was possible but I was lucky enough to have the sample light which is mounted with a dimmable driver..

The light now runs at 170W in the same space as before 70x70x200 and the difference is obvious. If I was growing photoperiod plants however the dim would of not been needed. It has something to do with the Auto genes not coping with the intense blue intensified by my small space.

Anyway happy to say I am back in my old ways and harvested 4oz off the PowerPlant.

fToHPcU.jpg

dr38FFN.jpg

pG0c3xb.jpg

Red Poison sparkling.

X72embk.jpg

A Lineage Genetics 2/3 weeks off finishing.

15nB91P.jpg

Back soon with more pics and should be back full swing October or so.

Peace.
All looking sweeeet! Nice to get all the little kinks ironed out.
The lineage genetics plant, is that a dreamy widow??

Back