Update on the DP Blueberry.
Day 40 today and smooth sailing, deep green stretch as now come to an halt and flower are going up with frost.
Distance to the Telos is now a little under 60cm from the top bud. Plant is around 70cm tall.

fma7Siv.jpg

iyYWjVU.jpg

46GzeWu.jpg

Dont wanna jinx it but seems to be on the right track ...

Next up we have a BCN Power Plant from Seed Stockers, bit slower of a start compared to the BB we will see.

Just potted is a SweetSeeds Red Poison last of a pack which only gave me super red/black pheno.. hopefully I see red on this last one too!

Pz

Sunday pic update.
Blueberry Day 46.
Still very dark, but the buds seems to be coming along just as well. No additives but the odd Tea and plain water this week.

GsVLAel.jpg

5VsnBE4.jpg

7XuXclh.jpg

LbrExkd.jpg

Le9NqWI.jpg

Young'uns BCN PowerPlant Day 13 and RedPoison Day 5

vkrsmWP.jpg

EBlvdit.jpg

Very strong stemming on the Power Palnt.

Full tent.

YtoA5tZ.jpg

So last weekend was a scorcher in the UK so I missed my weekly update..got the photos tho.

Telos is still running at 60cm from the top bud of the maturing plant and about 1.15m from the 2 younger ones. Temps haven't exeeded 28˚ in the ten

DP AutoBlueberry is cruizing along and fattening up nicely a lighter shade of green now added a couple Tbspoon of Silicium Flash to prevent any arising def to expend too much. Used GreenSensation @0.4/L as a PK booster to no ill, alternating with compost tea and water only.

Auto Blueberry Day54

h6PueOX.jpg

U9fIkOp.jpg

uiSyegH.jpg

Auto Blueberry Day59

keFuqJH.jpg

zYZSttM.jpg

0dcCSUX.jpg

vfIbCNB.jpg

Seedstockers BCN PowerPlant very short and stocky still expecting the stretch to pop. Sexed on day 23.

The Sweet Seeds Red Poison turned out to be a runt and is developing deformed leaves. Didn't get many runts in my grow experience (touch wood) but I kept every single one of them and they all turned out super fire and usually with terpenes profiles over the roof. So very interested to see were this goes with the RP *drool !!!

BCN PowerPlant Day 21 -- Red Poison Day 14

5nrVx78.jpg

Power Plant
Uq4xYfb.jpg

BlV1Mus.jpg

Red Poison
yr9XtBV.jpg

rKLNUym.jpg

BCN PowerPlant Day 26-- Red Poison Day 19

4mncbHa.jpg

Power Plant
1I4jZtK.jpg

G1pyPzb.jpg

Red Poison
RLWwTeT.jpg

:peace:

Be careful with the RP with my experience twisting leaves usually mean bad problem in root zone. I just had a plant left like that and it happen bc of over watering. So just a thought for you to keep a eye on for your root zone TEMPS, AND OVER OR UNDER WATERING.
So last weekend was a scorcher in the UK so I missed my weekly update..got the photos tho.

Telos is still running at 60cm from the top bud of the maturing plant and about 1.15m from the 2 younger ones. Temps haven't exeeded 28˚ in the ten

DP AutoBlueberry is cruizing along and fattening up nicely a lighter shade of green now added a couple Tbspoon of Silicium Flash to prevent any arising def to expend too much. Used GreenSensation @0.4/L as a PK booster to no ill, alternating with compost tea and water only.

Auto Blueberry Day54

h6PueOX.jpg

U9fIkOp.jpg

uiSyegH.jpg

Auto Blueberry Day59

keFuqJH.jpg

zYZSttM.jpg

0dcCSUX.jpg

vfIbCNB.jpg

Seedstockers BCN PowerPlant very short and stocky still expecting the stretch to pop. Sexed on day 23.

The Sweet Seeds Red Poison turned out to be a runt and is developing deformed leaves. Didn't get many runts in my grow experience (touch wood) but I kept every single one of them and they all turned out super fire and usually with terpenes profiles over the roof. So very interested to see were this goes with the RP *drool !!!

BCN PowerPlant Day 21 -- Red Poison Day 14

5nrVx78.jpg

Power Plant
Uq4xYfb.jpg

BlV1Mus.jpg

Red Poison
yr9XtBV.jpg

rKLNUym.jpg

BCN PowerPlant Day 26-- Red Poison Day 19

4mncbHa.jpg

Power Plant
1I4jZtK.jpg

G1pyPzb.jpg

Red Poison
RLWwTeT.jpg

:peace:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

One of my girls and twisting leave and every leaf on that side of the plant twisted (Fresh ones coming through) and wasn't over or under watered, they did have some stress tho and just grew through it and soon sorted itself out lol but was identical on same side for about 3 or 4 nodes and then just fixed itself haha.

This is her now.
PHOTO_20180505_224320.jpg

A galaxy far, far away [emoji41] [emoji39] [emoji1280]

Yeah thats what I am hoping for ! That's a nice girl you got there, what is it ? @cosmicinfinities
Royal Queen Seeds AK Auto.. I would recommend RQS seeds to anyone they simply grow lovely plants, there Royal Bluematic is wonderful as well good size, taste great, nice mellow balanced high due to decent CBD levels and 14% THC there Northern lights is really nice to, there genetics seem top notch.

A galaxy far, far away [emoji41] [emoji39] [emoji1280]

Back