Managed to get some samples this week.

XtremeGardening Mykos, Tea brew, Mykos Wp, Azos, Calcarb. I had to get this going straight away.
So yesterday AK420 and DarkDevil got a nice little feed with Mykos Wp and Azos. in 1/2 L just a little sprinkle on DD and the rest to the AK.
Mykos Wp and Azos can be mixed directly with water while the other product need to be added when planting.

Got my self reading a lot on tea brew etc, so will probably go this way and try see if it helps improve general health.

My intentions is to run a few products side by side with a 20 days difference to keep the rotation going. New threads will be started in the organic section but will update here weekly and come back here as the sole thread once i have grown one plant with each product.

Bit of an update.

Blackberrygum Day 76

xk9j4VV.jpg

gPJFbdl.jpg

The Telos penetration is quite amazing in the photo below the bottom bud shown is as big and dense as the buds 40cm closer to the light. Nearly a meter away
U6oIy6e.jpg

tSVU8Gs.jpg

EIQQecc.jpg

fWjLx3N.jpg

xf8kvr5.jpg

Frosty and dense golf size buds, despite the heavy discoloration and general ill look I am happy with this girl. The smells is subtle but if brushed a fruity - piney smell elevate , very similar to a Blue Kush. Will chop sometime this week or early next, on a mollasses and water regimen as of a few days back.

AK420 Day37

DS5dIbl.jpg

6YX9iE5.jpg

Slow growth and recurrent color lightness in my plants around this age, she was treated to some OT Magnesium a few days ago and introduced the Mykos and Azos yesterday mixed with some Molasses. If this works the plant should retrieve a darker shade of green, if it doesnt I will start to find redness into the leaves. For now I am gonna let nature work and keep reading. "Teaming with Microbes" seems to be the one to start with!

Feed today was 2ml Fish mix, 2ml Bloom, 2ml Alga, 2ml Heaven to 1L, I am testing we shall see. Light is 75cm away from the top.

Dark Devil Day11
90% sure I scored a super dark pheno again! The stems are already a rich purple tone.

63CP4Pl.jpg

The 2 white marks were caused my tiny drops of Mykos Azos mix .

Side note on the carnivorous plant, which is now flowering some tiny pink flower and is loving life. Must be 50 gnats sticked to it!
uL1M5DG.jpg

pEfJq1e.jpg
looking real good that BBG looks so tasty
( note to self STOP OVERLOOKING THE BBG IDIOT ) :crying:

:pass:
theres still time to show of your festivas fatty in the best joint comp
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-7-best-festivus-joint-comp.63458/page-7

LAST CHANCE!!! to get a guess in for 912greenskells hash pile you want some free seeds i know it
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-6-guess-the-festivus-hash-pile-weight.63457/page-14

the festivas finale last chance to win some prized free seeds in the guess the pant weight comp
https://www.autoflower.org/t...e-plant-weight-comp.63459/page-7#post-1689038
:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Whats the name of carnivous plant??
Drosera capensis mate!

looking real good that BBG looks so tasty
( note to self STOP OVERLOOKING THE BBG IDIOT ) :crying:

:pass:
theres still time to show of your festivas fatty in the best joint comp
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-7-best-festivus-joint-comp.63458/page-7

LAST CHANCE!!! to get a guess in for 912greenskells hash pile you want some free seeds i know it
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-6-guess-the-festivus-hash-pile-weight.63457/page-14

the festivas finale last chance to win some prized free seeds in the guess the pant weight comp
https://www.autoflower.org/t...e-plant-weight-comp.63459/page-7#post-1689038
:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Cheers Stoney, yeah will most likely grow her again soon. Plenty of goodness to win I see... must resist... too many seeds already!

Drosera capensis mate!

Cheers Stoney, yeah will most likely grow her again soon. Plenty of goodness to win I see... must resist... too many seeds already!
never enough seeds not possible :smoking:

Bit silent this ends as I really need to nail the issues have been having since I switched to the Telos. Stating that I did would not be right just yet but I think I am on the right path.
The Telos is damn powerful we know that but in my space of 70cm square of floor space it makes it MEGA concentrate. All this to say that I am now operating on 18hrs and that the Telos is 1m away away the lady below.. hardly any upward growth so I will increase distance on my next run see if I get a little more.
The other thing that I looked into was the life in my soil which I now realized I completely overlooked since I started my growing adventures. Do your selves a favor if you are interested and peep "Teaming with Microbes" and The Rev's TLO books. Me being in an apartment takes the idea of mixing my own soil complex, and seing how @Bunny is doing with Biotabs simplicity it got me interested so I looked at that and different options.
Got some samples from several company but I started with Xtreme Gardening.
UaJ1RgN.jpg

Added perlite to my soil at around 20% and used Mykos and Azos when planting this Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel, and been doing compost teas brewed for 48hrs. Fed 1/2L of the tea to the plant weekly assorted with 3 feed of Biobizz since the beginning, today day 27 at @1ml Fishmix and 1ml Algamic to 1L and that's it. Never had leaves this green before, no tip burn nothing.
A couple of little spots which I didn't treat. No cal/mag supplement or dolomite lime so far.

Day 20
V8XLyuC.jpg

0B785yl.jpg

Day 27 (sex on day 25)
Start of stretch.

hazbfYO.jpg

qAK2N2j.jpg

KwQOQNm.jpg

So far so good, hopefully back to my old days of bumper harvest and also about time to honor the GN guys who trusted me in testing their light.

Hey Bro looking a lovely colour. Looks like the extreme products are helping soil life and your light placement. A 0006 would suit your tent. Then get a bigger tent for the 0008? I'm sure like most of us space is an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back