Looking frosty as feck b! That carnivorous plant is class- great thinking.
Not sure if you want to go this route but this would sort out your mg defs
canna-mono-mgo-7-magnesium-1l~Img_Principale_9435.jpg

about 30cm away from the top of the tallest right now lol blasting the poor thing with photons i have photos vegging in the tent and dont want to stretch them any more than i have already so the autos are suffering a bit :pass:
You could raise the light and the pots of the photos to keep them at the same distance as before Stoney, 30cm is hella close! Photons blast indeed!

Looking frosty as feck b! That carnivorous plant is class- great thinking.
Not sure if you want to go this route but this would sort out your mg defs
View attachment 853372
One sure thing is that the Telos brings serious frost bro. Cheers mate the carnivorous seems to love it there although over a meter away from the light, but it stands in water at all time and RH probably attract the little shits, so far so good! Undecided on the Mono yet, I was looking at it last week, either that or the PM+ Old timer Organic Magnesium. The OT being organic would make more sense I guess.

I have mono mag on hand just in case. I haven't needed it yet . What about the micro herd? On my Bio Tabs grows I have really noticed a difference in overall health. And it's not to do with NPK! Bacteria and myco fungi help establish a plant and balance soil and release nutrients to the plants. Try increasing the beneficials to see if that helps.

Laters

I have mono mag on hand just in case. I haven't needed it yet . What about the micro herd? On my Bio Tabs grows I have really noticed a difference in overall health. And it's not to do with NPK! Bacteria and myco fungi help establish a plant and balance soil and release nutrients to the plants. Try increasing the beneficials to see if that helps.

Laters
Bunny mate yeah been looking into it today reading your comment thanks. Looked at some ecothrive and stuff, will hit my local shop see if they have some samples laying around so I can see if it helps on a small scale.

Got some OT Organic Magnesium coming see if this helps if not I think I have to go back to square one and rethink this from scratch.

Yeah Biosys TaNg recommended that to me. Looks good he's testing it right now. I know you can get it in small amounts .

I use the ecothrive coco (which has beneficials in)mixed in to my soil.

Mammoth P ? Might need a mortgage for it but reports are favourable. Get some Mykos as well. Laters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunny mate yeah been looking into it today reading your comment thanks. Looked at some ecothrive and stuff, will hit my local shop see if they have some samples laying around so I can see if it helps on a small scale.

Got some OT Organic Magnesium coming see if this helps if not I think I have to go back to square one and rethink this from scratch.
You should have a look at plant explosion, by big plant science. Really amazing stuff. Full of beneficial microbes, I can't reccomend it enough to people. I've had very little cal/mag issues since using it, if there is anything, a foliar feed with alg a mic seems to halt any spread
upload_2018-1-23_9-39-11.jpeg

You should have a look at plant explosion, by big plant science. Really amazing stuff. Full of beneficial microbes, I can't reccomend it enough to people. I've had very little cal/mag issues since using it, if there is anything, a foliar feed with alg a mic seems to halt any spread
View attachment 854303
Hey Ribbzzy thanks for the recommendation mate unfortunately it seems to be a Danish product that isn't available in the UK. I am looking at very similar stuff here tho, and ready to make the jump!

Yeah Biosys TaNg recommended that to me. Looks good he's testing it right now. I know you can get it in small amounts .

I use the ecothrive coco (which has beneficials in)mixed in to my soil.

Mammoth P ? Might need a mortgage for it but reports are favourable. Get some Mykos as well. Laters
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look great! Mammoth P yep, an harm and a leg mate!

Sent a few emails today, we shall see ... Yeah looked at Xtreme Gardening too and also some not so Cannabis specific product which tend to be very similar in their effect not so much on the price.

The OT Organic Mag arrived today it looks like refined, repackaged and rebranded Epsom Salt to me... Composition shows Magnesium Sulphate.. Will confirm tho dont want to talk smack for no reason!

View attachment 854303

hello, I got a bag of rootexplosion and I was curious if I use 30g for a 15L pot is too much? thank you

Managed to get some samples this week.

XtremeGardening Mykos, Tea brew, Mykos Wp, Azos, Calcarb. I had to get this going straight away.
So yesterday AK420 and DarkDevil got a nice little feed with Mykos Wp and Azos. in 1/2 L just a little sprinkle on DD and the rest to the AK.
Mykos Wp and Azos can be mixed directly with water while the other product need to be added when planting.

Got my self reading a lot on tea brew etc, so will probably go this way and try see if it helps improve general health.

My intentions is to run a few products side by side with a 20 days difference to keep the rotation going. New threads will be started in the organic section but will update here weekly and come back here as the sole thread once i have grown one plant with each product.

Bit of an update.

Blackberrygum Day 76

xk9j4VV.jpg

gPJFbdl.jpg

The Telos penetration is quite amazing in the photo below the bottom bud shown is as big and dense as the buds 40cm closer to the light. Nearly a meter away
U6oIy6e.jpg

tSVU8Gs.jpg

EIQQecc.jpg

fWjLx3N.jpg

xf8kvr5.jpg

Frosty and dense golf size buds, despite the heavy discoloration and general ill look I am happy with this girl. The smells is subtle but if brushed a fruity - piney smell elevate , very similar to a Blue Kush. Will chop sometime this week or early next, on a mollasses and water regimen as of a few days back.

AK420 Day37

DS5dIbl.jpg

6YX9iE5.jpg

Slow growth and recurrent color lightness in my plants around this age, she was treated to some OT Magnesium a few days ago and introduced the Mykos and Azos yesterday mixed with some Molasses. If this works the plant should retrieve a darker shade of green, if it doesnt I will start to find redness into the leaves. For now I am gonna let nature work and keep reading. "Teaming with Microbes" seems to be the one to start with!

Feed today was 2ml Fish mix, 2ml Bloom, 2ml Alga, 2ml Heaven to 1L, I am testing we shall see. Light is 75cm away from the top.

Dark Devil Day11
90% sure I scored a super dark pheno again! The stems are already a rich purple tone.

63CP4Pl.jpg

The 2 white marks were caused my tiny drops of Mykos Azos mix .

Side note on the carnivorous plant, which is now flowering some tiny pink flower and is loving life. Must be 50 gnats sticked to it!
uL1M5DG.jpg

pEfJq1e.jpg

Back