its deceiving looking to be honest not as full as it could be :crying: in hindsight i would have topped all the plants and netted them i had silly visions of them all growing perfectly like my gelato41 growing big plants with no topping like wedding cake or anything cookies isnt a good idea the lowers get left behind to a extent and you end up with millions of lil buds that get left behind in future im going to stick to growing indica plants 9-12 straight up with not alot of vegging donkey dick cola style :eyebrows: and the hybrid OG/cookie/ stretchy fookers by topping and netting etc. just trying to figure out what indica kush to try a 12 plant SOG maybe mazar /night queen /banana blaze one of them by dutch passion is what im leaning towards any recommendations ? im open to suggestions

I've never grown SOG style, but I love growing pure sativa and pure indica in the tent at the same time because I am a sucker for punishment :crying:
So to answer your question, I have not grown the cultivars you listed but I think anything that is nice and squat and bushy, like any kush, you can't go wrong with. The more stable and uniform in growth the better, so you don't have one tall pheno and one shorter one. So you are on the right path looking for a kush or similar.

:greenthumb: Looking rather lush in there TF! What do you think of the pheno' spread so far? Resin coverage is a good measure in particular for this cultivar... I'm always curious to see how well seed grown girls compare to cuts!

:greenthumb: Looking rather lush in there TF! What do you think of the pheno' spread so far? Resin coverage is a good measure in particular for this cultivar... I'm always curious to see how well seed grown girls compare to cuts!
phenotypes phenotypes seems to be the theme for this last year of growing where all the F5-F6 plants :crying:
a mixed bunch as always some not as frosty as you might like for week 6 the two topped girls are super frosty looking same as the big un topped fooker in the back she has trichs all over the stems i topped those two plants in veg because there were stretching already so it seems the stretchy phenos are the resin producers smell is pretty tame right now not to be unexpected with the cake i just hope they bulk up like iv seen some other peoples

WK6
I just love when the fan leaves have frost, that is gonna be a very nice harvest when the time comes if they are this frosty! :smoking:
shes definitely going to be a quality not quantity run :rofl: and looking like its going to take a full ten weeks thats all it getting anyways iv got some sky walkers i want to get moving on .you ever get like that rivet kinda bored halfway through like come on hurry up theres 60+ strains i wanna grow out and thats just the 2020 releases :crying::crying::crying:
thanks for the rep :bighug:

shes definitely going to be a quality not quantity run :rofl: and looking like its going to take a full ten weeks thats all it getting anyways iv got some sky walkers i want to get moving on .you ever get like that rivet kinda bored halfway through like come on hurry up theres 60+ strains i wanna grow out and thats just the 2020 releases :crying::crying::crying:
thanks for the rep :bighug:

Yup that excitement sometimes fades and yes, the list is always on my mind :crying:

Back