How's it going Sour B missing you in the GN section. Hope you have some plants running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's it going Sour B missing you in the GN section. Hope you have some plants running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am good bro! had some stuff to deal with lately and had hardly any time to come on here! I will do the rounds a bit today and see what you have been up to!

Got the Cream Caramel finishing up with Extreme Gardening Test, all went alright I guess for a first try the CC was the low mega compact pheno still got decent budding. Just getting my head around the all compost tea and microbial/fungal life thing.
Also got BioTabs Starter pack tester going with a DP Blueberry on day 32 today. I understand the fuss now , so far so good on this run, especially on a strain like Blueberry who is know to be a fussy girl. Deep green, very slight def which should fix hopefully.
15L Pot 2 tabs - half the orgatrex for now.
Just potted is, SeedStockers BCN Power Plant, and I will probably put a Red Poison on too when I take the CC out.

DP Blueberry
Plant was started at 130cm from the Telos, today day 32 is now 68cm from the Telos.
4kFA9Jw.jpg

gWzaIms.jpg

Ik0IIfV.jpg

pryIDSX.jpg

JMLK0KI.jpg

Hopefully on the right path.

Peace!

Back