Cheers bro. Same 3-4oz is kind of the ball park for me soon back to that I hope the Cropical came 2.5oz. Love a bit of bubble it's quite a process tho and my back always pays the price so only do it once a year no buds just the years trims. Gonna look into that screen tech sounds like a good way to get some melting going! Organics is were its at !

Played around with the screen tech but only used a four bag set to collect the trichs , so even with quality flower (the resulting bubble is probably four star melt)it worked better dropping it in my Quartz dish!

Amazing fruity hash flavour, and really clean and powerful! It was Glueberry mixed with Sweet Pink Grapefruit resin. Screen tech seems good for photography though so might give it another go with a good camera. Loving my first bash at hash Laters

Played around with the screen tech but only used a four bag set to collect the trichs , so even with quality flower (the resulting bubble is probably four star melt)it worked better dropping it in my Quartz dish!

Amazing fruity hash flavour, and really clean and powerful! It was Glueberry mixed with Sweet Pink Grapefruit resin. Screen tech seems good for photography though so might give it another go with a good camera. Loving my first bash at hash Laters
the bags wont bring out the melt no matter how many times you run it the melt comes from the strain or the quality :pass:

just finished testing my 1st run 73u I only lightly agitated for 5mins and left in the water for a total of 20 mins and its mind blowing pretty much full melt . I would recommend running 60g of top flower just to try this. Much nicer than most BHO because of the quality used. Organic ice water resin for the win. I only have. 220 160 and 73 25 for collection. Even The 25 is Amazing.think I need a 90u for a pure 73! Laters hash induced ramble over

Last edited:
just finished testing my 1st run 73u I only lightly agitated for 5mins and left in the water for a total of 20 mins and its mind blowing pretty much full melt . I would recommend running 60g of top flower just to try this. Much nicer than most BHO because of the quality used. Organic ice water resin for the win. I only have. 220 160 and 73 25 for collection. Even The 25 is Amazing.think I need a 90u for a pure 73! Laters hash induced ramble over
sounds like you have your method all worked out been thinking of getting a 90u bag myself feel like im missing out lol :pass:

Nice job mate. The blackberry gum sounds delicious. The seedstokers gear all lools very impressive from what ive seen so far
Cheers Sang, the BLBG smells incredible! I will have to say the Mg def is getting the best of my last few ladies weight wise (wip) and general development but the Seedstockers are solid!

Only use those 4 bags myself bro and hardly ever get much in the 25, stopped using the 90 is was pointless in my case.
I use to put all my popcorn in there but with the Telos there is hardly any.. might have to use flowers to thicken the working bag next time maybe not 2 oz tho!

The 00 Seeds Bubblegum Auto got the chop on day 78 and was an absolute stinker. Quick and easy job tho, rock solid nugs. 190g wet should clear about 60grs of sugary buds, not bad considering a chopped her head by mistake..

Bubblegum Auto Day 77 _ Blackberry Gum Day 61 _ Ak420 Day 22

xfXAXhP.jpg

BLBG Day61

EdxIHoT.jpg

AUUgBcs.jpg

AK420 Day 22

jxQc6Es.jpg

Blackberry Gum Day 68 _ Ak420 Day 29

XIkDs9m.jpg

BLBG Day68

mQPi3yW.jpg

gGVkysr.jpg

xiyRHpr.jpg

7Ullwyc.jpg

Ak420 Day29

HEchtKl.jpg

unLAgcB.jpg

New comer is a SweetSeeds DarkDevil, Day3 today. Bubble Gum again next!

The issues with Mg have not been dealt with by adding Dolomite lime, or the release is too slow, or the demand is too high, or I dont know.. Looking at new options for future. For now Epsom salts and Equilibrium will have to do. All current plants have Dolomite mixed in.

On a side note a few months back I got a carnivorous plant to see if it would help with Fungus Gnats control. Well it does work pretty sweet and this little fuckers are getting eaten. Drosera capensis.
6kE2oex.jpg

Peace

The 00 Seeds Bubblegum Auto got the chop on day 78 and was an absolute stinker. Quick and easy job tho, rock solid nugs. 190g wet should clear about 60grs of sugary buds, not bad considering a chopped her head by mistake..

Bubblegum Auto Day 77 _ Blackberry Gum Day 61 _ Ak420 Day 22

xfXAXhP.jpg

BLBG Day61

EdxIHoT.jpg

AUUgBcs.jpg

AK420 Day 22

jxQc6Es.jpg

Blackberry Gum Day 68 _ Ak420 Day 29

XIkDs9m.jpg

BLBG Day68

mQPi3yW.jpg

gGVkysr.jpg

xiyRHpr.jpg

7Ullwyc.jpg

Ak420 Day29

HEchtKl.jpg

unLAgcB.jpg

New comer is a SweetSeeds DarkDevil, Day3 today. Bubble Gum again next!

The issues with Mg have not been dealt with by adding Dolomite lime, or the release is too slow, or the demand is too high, or I dont know.. Looking at new options for future. For now Epsom salts and Equilibrium will have to do. All current plants have Dolomite mixed in.

On a side note a few months back I got a carnivorous plant to see if it would help with Fungus Gnats control. Well it does work pretty sweet and this little fuckers are getting eaten. Drosera capensis.
6kE2oex.jpg

Peace
hey sour b them plants look real good may i ask how close are you keeping the light to the plants if you cheak out med growers thread he talk about keeping the light about 50cm away in flower i know iv been keeping mine too close and getting heavy mag def no matter how much i up the amounts
:pass:

hey sour b them plants look real good may i ask how close are you keeping the light to the plants if you cheak out med growers thread he talk about keeping the light about 50cm away in flower i know iv been keeping mine too close and getting heavy mag def no matter how much i up the amounts
:pass:
Cheers Stoney!
Mg def has been my nemesis for years! Telos is in between 90-80cm for seedlings, 80-70cm for veg plants and about 70-50cm to the top of flowering ones, penetration is incredible, I think since I am in a 70cm Square space there must be more light concentration so wouldn't go any closer.
how do you keep yours?

Cheers Stoney!
Mg def has been my nemesis for years! Telos is in between 90-80cm for seedlings, 80-70cm for veg plants and about 70-50cm to the top of flowering ones, penetration is incredible, I think since I am in a 70cm Square space there must be more light concentration so wouldn't go any closer.
how do you keep yours?
about 30cm away from the top of the tallest right now lol blasting the poor thing with photons i have photos vegging in the tent and dont want to stretch them any more than i have already so the autos are suffering a bit :pass:

Back