Long update coming up! Been super busy at work and didn't get a chance to upload anything or even come for a lurk.

Let start with the Blue Kush, this girl got the chop on Day70, with a 15% amber - 75% milky trichs.
No photo of the whole plant cause she got the chop in the tent due to the buds being way too heavy.

9Ak3mEh.jpg

5qvOGaJ.jpg

0aM1XLy.jpg

T6SDSYB.jpg

One of the most resinous and smelly lady I ever grew. Nice lump of scissor Hash. Now dried and in jars with Boveda 62. Final weight in a couple weeks.
lives up to her name does look almost blue in the pics nice job :d5:

Lovely work bro! Good luck with the Nematodes. I had thrips and not nats in the end. Nematodes and sticky traps helped a lot. Not before they stunted the seedlings! Luckily Telos has helped bring them back to health so all is not lost.
I would recommend the AK420 big plants great terpenoid profile just enjoying my Telos grown AK. She's no slouch in the frost department. Loving Organic bud as well great flavour to the last Vape.
One definitely needs Mag in the soil.(or every watering from day 30 odd) My last two rounds have had the full amount of the Bio Tabs Silicium Flash which has extra Macro and Micro Nutrients and I have had far fewer problems. Wake and Bake ramble over.

By the way Cropical looks to have a nice structure hope you get some stretch! Laters

i could be way off the mark.Smorf had a thread in infirmary bad mag def,turns out it was too much epsoms salt in soil initially i think.worth a look.
good luck.
:pighug:

Thanks for dropping in archie, I had a look at smorf's thread not a match, interesting read tho. cheers
I think a combination of Gnats, Cal-mag def, Phosphorus def and bad response from my end would be to blame, still not completely fixed but will see a harvest.

lives up to her name does look almost blue in the pics nice job :d5:
Cheers Stoney T, she is a wicked smoke too, cleared 95grs dry out of her. Very sticky and pungent buds.

Lovely work bro! Good luck with the Nematodes. I had thrips and not nats in the end. Nematodes and sticky traps helped a lot. Not before they stunted the seedlings! Luckily Telos has helped bring them back to health so all is not lost.
I would recommend the AK420 big plants great terpenoid profile just enjoying my Telos grown AK. She's no slouch in the frost department. Loving Organic bud as well great flavour to the last Vape.
One definitely needs Mag in the soil.(or every watering from day 30 odd) My last two rounds have had the full amount of the Bio Tabs Silicium Flash which has extra Macro and Micro Nutrients and I have had far fewer problems. Wake and Bake ramble over.

By the way Cropical looks to have a nice structure hope you get some stretch! Laters

Bro I understand how you feel with the bugs, nematodes have helped a lot so did the sticky traps, I even put a carnivorous plant in there...I actually did!
Doing another treatment this week on all my plants. I feel like I am a newbie again it's very strange, with all the problems I have gone through. Buds are defo enjoying the Telos some of the nicest terps and trich filled buds I have ever grown. You and TaNg got me on the BlackBerryGum in the end will defo do the AK soon tho! I have experienced the mag def from early-on on a couple of the ladies so went the Dolomite Lime way at 4ml per 1L of Soil, on the BBG will see how this goes. Glad you join the Organic bunch bro, you wont look back!

Last edited:
Pardon the colorful leaves.

Cropical Fruit Day62
HImzehn.jpg

9ezPYCJ.jpg

At least a good week behind, harvest will be greatly diminished but she will live until then. Phosphorus def is very clear with the red petioles, high PH could be in play too due to a few water mostly watering when trying to solve Mag def. Live and learn.

00 Seeds Bubble Gum Auto
Day 23

ms3G82b.jpg

Day 29

81CWW64.jpg

Gh2g08f.jpg

Stretch has started, did some light LST. I was hoping for a nice symmetrical structure but a side stayed quiet short so looking a bit messy, should see a nice spurt in the next few days. Light Mag def, did a foliar of Epsom yesterday and feed today 1L @2.5ml Grow - 2.5ml Heaven - 1/4tsp Epsom Salt - 1/4 tsp Mollasses.

Black Berry Gum from Seed Stockers
Day 8

xPonAGM.jpg

Day13

cQdKAPa.jpg

r52mN7f.jpg

Potted this girl with 4ml of Dolomite Lime per L of soil and reduce the amount of Perlite I usually add. Hopefully this will resolve the mag issue and make for bigger healthier plants.

Peace.

That blackberry gum has taken off fast- shes gonna be a biggun!
That overgrow from optic foliar is meant to be really good for keep the plant healthy especially with macronutrients to mate

Yeah optic folair sounds the nuts. Cropical looks tasty. I know what you mean re: problems sometimes they get on top. Inexperienced/ lazy helpers and lack of time have cost me several times lately. Still a prize plant awaits us around the corner.

Last edited:
That blackberry gum has taken off fast- shes gonna be a biggun!
That overgrow from optic foliar is meant to be really good for keep the plant healthy especially with macronutrients to mate
She seems in the right path but dont want to make claims just yet haha..
I had a little gander and although it seem to have been pulled from some states in the US because of undisclosed Pesticides, (see link to very "trustworthy" source - The dailymail :rofl:). But found a few great threads right here on AFN were the dude behind it Dinesh, explained they had to pull one (Atak pesticide) of the components due to diff. legislation around the world. + Pop22, Duggy Stepside your self and few other OGs have said great things about it.
All this to say I ordered, thanks for the recommendation mate.:pighug:

Yeah optic folair sounds the nuts. Cropical looks tasty. I know what you mean re: problems sometimes they get on top. Inexperienced/ lazy helpers and lack of time have cost me several times lately. Still a prize plant awaits us around the corner.
Cropical does smell Tropicaly, almost vomit like to the missus apparently. Great optimism bro! Indeed prize plants !:cheers:

Hi, @sour.b and thank you for all the info you are sharing. I am a new grower and need info on what % of perlite my soil should be.

Do you add perlite to the Plagron Light Mix? If so how much? I notice the layer of perlite in the pictures..

Also I am about to pull the trigger on grow lights and I can't decide between the telos 0008 & the philips 315cmh, your input would be greatly appreciated.

I will be growing one auto at a time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, @sour.b and thank you for all the info you are sharing. I am a new grower and need info on what % of perlite my soil should be.

Do you add perlite to the Plagron Light Mix? If so how much? I notice the layer of perlite in the pictures..

Also I am about to pull the trigger on grow lights and I can't decide between the telos 0008 & the philips 315cmh, your input would be greatly appreciated.

I will be growing one auto at a time.

Thanks in advance.

Get a Telos 0006 for one plant. Plagron and most light mixes come with Perlite mixed in. No need to add more. Sour has a top layer to repel fungus nats. Not a problem you will have hopefully. Laters and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a Telos 0006 for one plant. Plagron and most light mixes come with Perlite mixed in. No need to add more. Sour has a top layer to repel fungus nats. Not a problem you will have hopefully. Laters and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. So you rate the telos over the philips 315w cmh?

Also, where I live I cannot get plagron. I use a local compost ph6 that I cut with perlite myself and I was wondering what % I should use.

Last edited:
Back