Blue Kush Auto Day 46
Deep Blue C Day 38
CropicalFruit Day 6

hbRBh5K.jpg

I was really scratching my head on the mag situation, thought I would do a test. Long story short I will be using Epsom Salt for Mag, and will use Black Treacle for Cal. This coupled with a new bottle of Algamic should keep these ladies green and lush! Finally discarding the Equilibrium after 3.5 years of use.

Blue Kush Auto Day 46
This girl is now in check with mag, and although there are some damages she is now stable.
Started her on Green Sensation today at 0.5ml per L

zzSMB5S.jpg

4XFbfDa.jpg

Deep Blue C Day 38
This girl is pulling the nicest pistils out, should be some chunky short buds on her soon.

K6ozvPz.jpg

zUybe9v.jpg

JyMOOEO.jpg

Cropical Fruit Day 6
First light watering with BioRhizo. So far so good, I have feeling she will be leggy.

IKKUT2y.jpg

Peace.

Love it looking good,Yeah penetration is amazing I had nugs at the bottom of my plants ,over a meter from the light!

Mag def was an issue for me as well( must be the intensity) Epsom helped a lot I have added more cal and mag in my soil as an amendment for my next round. Black treacle sounds good similar to molasses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it looking good,Yeah penetration is amazing I had nugs at the bottom of my plants ,over a meter from the light!

Mag def was an issue for me as well( must be the intensity) Epsom helped a lot I have added more cal and mag in my soil as an amendment for my next round. Black treacle sounds good similar to molasses?

Agree on the intensity being to blame but damn it's working! Black Treacle is Mollasses, the treacle is just the most heavy loaded on Mag - Cal and else, it's a UK special I think like 2 quid from the tesco!

Blue Kush Auto Day 53
Deep Blue C Day 45
Cropical Fruit Day 13

O1fSVfj.jpg

Happy when the tent looks like this!

Blue Kush Auto day53

VA7Klqg.jpg

Colas are getting filled and she has greened up a bit more. Very happy to have made the switch to Epsom Salt, the intake is actually visible.
Should finish around the day 70 mark. Top bud is about 35/40cm away from the light with no bleaching for the moment, rest of the canopy is about 55/60cm. The bottom buds are very solid I will take her out next time for a few snaps. Feed 2ml Heaven, 2ml Grow, 3ml Bloom, 0.8ml GreenSensation

Deep Blue C Day 45

Eqlx0tD.jpg

qpw74sq.jpg

IGpwaPL.jpg

Did some light LST on the 4 main colas to open her up a bit. She is on the upper on Nitrogen so reduced her feeding on this side. No tip burns, and some very nice pistils. She smells very fruity too. Raised her to about 40/45cm from the Telos. Feed 2ml Heaven, 1.5ml Grow, 3ml Bloom

Cropical Fruit Day13

JIJ0V2N.jpg

Waiting on her first real feed, probably tomorrow. Good growth so far. Sits 75cm under the Telos.

Blue Kush Auto Day 60
Deep Blue C Day 52
Cropical Fruit Day 20

Decided to give a quick clean in the tent and took the girls out for the first time this round. Back to the ol' bathtub!

Telos is definitely delivering the goods! WOW.

Blue Kush Auto Day 60

EImVLSo.jpg

QMZ1jB2.jpg

ZsL3q7u.jpg

The smell is very strong, the buds are now coated in sticky resin, bending heavily, so got my bondage kit out.
Stopped the Green Sensation a few days back, will feed 1ml Grow, 3ml Bloom, 2ml Heaven for another few days and 1 week on mollasses and water only.

Deep Blue C Day 52 - Cropical Fruit Day 20

4O6Smy1.jpg

UYzTrAs.jpg

oFJaXVY.jpg

lhXa6qf.jpg

The DBC is cruizing, very healthy plant still. The bud coverage on this little plant is quiet baffling. I forgot to take bud shots but she is covered in resin.
Feed 2ml Grow - 3ml Bloom - 2ml Heaven - 1ml Green Sensation @1L

The CC Day 20. No pistil as of now, should show in the next few days.
This plant has been a really heavy Mag feeder and managed to control her from spiraling down so far a nice shade of green with some rust spots.
In future I will probably activate the soil with Epsom salt + Rhizo + Water instead of just the 2 ladder, the plant being more demanding from an earlier age.

Blue Kush Auto Day 67
Deep Blue C Day 59
Cropical Fruit Day 27

lpQ6A94.jpg

Time is near for the BK, DBC starts flush today so will be close behind, although I already reduced Grow to 0 and did not water her for a couple of days hence the yellowing.. CF showed her lady bits couple days ago so will introduce bloom on day 35-36.
On next we will have a Bubble Gum from 00seeds and after that maybe a Red Poison, or a SeedStockers AK420.

Blue Kush Auto Day 67

REgVlgr.jpg

32iazjF.jpg

Plant collapsed a bit under her own weight so had to tie her down.
Trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few amber, chop this week.

Deep Blue C Day 59

Ek9M5WG.jpg

rmAF7Tf.jpg

MNZJndK.jpg

The sugar leaves have now got a nice pink border to them. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with still a few clear, so will keep an eye on her.

Cropical Fruit Day 27

WkNgiC9.jpg

5nqKaKk.jpg

So far so good, will give another Epsom feed tomorrow.

Peace.

Back