A late update and it is not a happy one, I unfortunately had to cut this grow short due to unforeseen circumstances with my flat, forcing me to cut the Auto Night Queen and pack up my tent. Also I am gutted I couldnt see this girl to the end (very first time I have to cut early), everything will be back up on the first week of August.

Sorry for anyone following this grow to see what the Telos is about I guess we can all agree it does the job it is intended for very well this although I had to cut the plant prematurely. The amount of resin was just insane, this on both the ANQ and the sweet special auto.

tLseYFT.jpg

News came as I was about to pop 2 beans in a glass of water. Next we will have a Dinafem Blue Kush and a Mephisto Deep Blue C, bluberry flavours all the way..

Check you all soon. I am off for a vacay for a week.

Peace.
sory to hear that man at least you got a taste of whats to come and a fresh start going from seed with the telos :goodluck:

I her you bud... I have to go to vacation and I will be gone for 10 days..I totally f up current grow, coz nothing was done at time (I knew i should go with sour crack).. So i cut one girl yesterday I have 2 near the end I guess 10 days,and I got 2 girls with at least 3 weeks till finish, but I have to go on hollyday this weekend,plus all of that I have 4 Sweet black Angel in their vegs,, My wife doesnt allow to let them in tent alone for 9 days, I plus heat in my counrty is insaine.. I dont know what to do..
P.S: I don't trust any one ..Last time I did Police was knocking on my door..

Does anybody know how will girls perform if i let them in the room who has 5hr of direct sun?

Nothing to serious I hope, shit happens sometimes. Still, NQ looked sexy at the end
Shit happens indeed bro! be back shortly! NQ is actually a really lovely smoke when cut early (or earlier than I would usually do) Give me wings lol.

sory to hear that man at least you got a taste of whats to come and a fresh start going from seed with the telos :goodluck:
Thanks for the positive comment mate, much appreciated.

Yeah will be nice to watch your Telos grow start to finish. What about a bigger tent ?
Not gonna be a bigger tent smaller if anything but mine isn't up to par anymore especially with the Telos shinning full sun on me! Light tightness is key in my case. I have been keeping an eye on your thread it's looking good bro!

Sorry to hear that bud- but dont worry we'll all be here to watch the 2nd run
ah Sang brother you always here I know! Second run has broke soil with to start with a Dinafem Blue Kush Auto, a Mephisto Deep Blue C is in the paper towel and a Red Poison will be added to the mix in a few weeks.

I her you bud... I have to go to vacation and I will be gone for 10 days..I totally f up current grow, coz nothing was done at time (I knew i should go with sour crack).. So i cut one girl yesterday I have 2 near the end I guess 10 days,and I got 2 girls with at least 3 weeks till finish, but I have to go on hollyday this weekend,plus all of that I have 4 Sweet black Angel in their vegs,, My wife doesnt allow to let them in tent alone for 9 days, I plus heat in my counrty is insaine.. I dont know what to do..
P.S: I don't trust any one ..Last time I did Police was knocking on my door..

Does anybody know how will girls perform if i let them in the room who has 5hr of direct sun?

Hey CF, I wish it had been planned vacation but eh.. probably well too late to give you my opinion but I guess you could of chopped the close to finish 2, and leave the rest of them in the room with sunlight. The Vegging one would of stretched hard I guess, and the flowering one would of probably not done much while away, but once put back in their habitat ..maybe..

Know sometimes you have to be complete idiot like me to have some luck..Imagine you laying in your apartment bad listening adriatic sea and thinking will police wait for you when you get home. That room is big and looks east so it has direct sun from 6am till noon,plus its very bright inside untill sunrise..I left my windows open ,so my paranoia was smell.will neighbours smell it?? it all turnet great.. autos matured,and seedling grew like trees,they were 30cm in height..So I transplanted them after few days and put then on 12/12..

Know sometimes you have to be complete idiot like me to have some luck..Imagine you laying in your apartment bad listening adriatic sea and thinking will police wait for you when you get home. That room is big and looks east so it has direct sun from 6am till noon,plus its very bright inside untill sunrise..I left my windows open ,so my paranoia was smell.will neighbours smell it?? it all turnet great.. autos matured,and seedling grew like trees,they were 30cm in height..So I transplanted them after few days and put then on 12/12..
Well there you go happy for you, didn't realise they were photoperiods even better I bet the maturing ones loved it!

Afternoon AFN, I will be running with this thread in the end and it's now the new "Sour.b's Continuous Autogrow under Telos-0008" the previous one is also in the GN sub-forum but will be retiring after 3 and a half year and a solid 59 pages.

The setup.
-75x75x200cm tent
-Telos 0008
-Plagron light mix
-15 L Airpots
-Biobizz : Grow , Bloom , Heaven , Algamic
-Humboldt Equilibrium Cal-mag
-Plagron Green Sensation

Will kick this off with a Dinafem BlueKush Day13 today. I have grown this strain before and I am glad i upgraded to a a taller tent.

BlueKush Day0
Q5AzhY9.jpg

BlueKush Day13
v7aMnim.jpg

gnLwRJd.jpg

Vigorous start so far. First feed on day 14 tomorrow.

I had a Mephisto Deep Blue C popping at the same time and took a while longer to germ and was removed, put a second one which popped under 24h.

DeepBlueC Day3
BAbedBT.jpg

A third plant will be added in roughly 15 days, should be a red poison but been given some fruity bits so I might try those first.
Weekly updates from now on in.

Peace.

Back