Auto Night Queen Day41

j9Q2Wyj.jpg

A5NJf6C.jpg

lkUKum7.jpg

Couldn't help my self and did a little edit to this photo!

lVmObyZ.jpg

Sweet Special Auto finishing in the back, chop in a few days.

Looking nice and Kush Dee! @GrowNorthern I know you suggested 60cm for veg how much closer can we get withTelos during flower? I should have my new journal starting tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Turns out in a closet again. 1m X 90 cm. see you later

Looking nice and Kush Dee! @GrowNorthern I know you suggested 60cm for veg how much closer can we get withTelos during flower? I should have my new journal starting tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Turns out in a closet again. 1m X 90 cm. see you later
:d5:

looking pukka buddy, the next 20 odd days always the best bit :greenthumb:.

Cheers mate, started to stink a little too!

Cheers Bunny, new closet sounds good, looking forward to your thread. For flower I had the SSA at 40/45cm from the light. The ANQ is sitting just under 50 cm, I will move the plant up slightly in the next week.

Auto Night Queen Day 45

hA4CKX0.jpg

h88s21J.jpg

One sure thing is that the Telos can produce buds, and some very dense/sticky ones that is!
Chopped the head of the SSA that has been flowering under the Telos and damn...this is one of the densest hard nug buds I have had to manicure. The resin production is out of this world.
iEUhdZN.jpg

:peace:

A late update and it is not a happy one, I unfortunately had to cut this grow short due to unforeseen circumstances with my flat, forcing me to cut the Auto Night Queen and pack up my tent. Also I am gutted I couldnt see this girl to the end (very first time I have to cut early), everything will be back up on the first week of August.

Sorry for anyone following this grow to see what the Telos is about I guess we can all agree it does the job it is intended for very well this although I had to cut the plant prematurely. The amount of resin was just insane, this on both the ANQ and the sweet special auto.

tLseYFT.jpg

News came as I was about to pop 2 beans in a glass of water. Next we will have a Dinafem Blue Kush and a Mephisto Deep Blue C, bluberry flavours all the way..

Check you all soon. I am off for a vacay for a week.

Peace.

A late update and it is not a happy one, I unfortunately had to cut this grow short due to unforeseen circumstances with my flat, forcing me to cut the Auto Night Queen and pack up my tent. Also I am gutted I couldnt see this girl to the end (very first time I have to cut early), everything will be back up on the first week of August.

Sorry for anyone following this grow to see what the Telos is about I guess we can all agree it does the job it is intended for very well this although I had to cut the plant prematurely. The amount of resin was just insane, this on both the ANQ and the sweet special auto.

tLseYFT.jpg

News came as I was about to pop 2 beans in a glass of water. Next we will have a Dinafem Blue Kush and a Mephisto Deep Blue C, bluberry flavours all the way..

Check you all soon. I am off for a vacay for a week.

Peace.
Nothing to serious I hope, shit happens sometimes. Still, NQ looked sexy at the end

Back