Update on the cab.

The Blue Kush Auto is going for it as expected and the DeepBlueC is on a steady pace.

Blue Kush Day 18
She showed her lady bits yesterday so will start on bloom on day 27/28. A lot of stretch although she has now reached 50 cm from the Telos, I will leave her to this distance for now and see. I expect this girl to be big, the new tent mean I won't have to snap her neck this time!

bGpWGIo.jpg

Qz9Ktet.jpg

J6KW3hg.jpg

Feed as of today, 1ml Grow, 1ml Algamic ,1ml Heaven @1L bubble water. Added Calmag as I noticed some signs.

Deep Blue C Day 10

yrZ3CXJ.jpg

First feed for this lady in a few days!

Blue Kush Auto Day 32 and Deep Blue C Day 24.

NcWHO9Y.jpg

QVp6GGa.jpg

nPDHc4t.jpg

A bit of defs showing, late bloom and cal-mag hopefully corrected.

Finally seeing a bit of stretch on this girl, very compact and stocky shown her lady bits on day 21.
NrhSWB5.jpg

uY5PGrE.jpg

Weekly update.

Blue Kush Auto Day 38
Deep Blue C Day 30
Cropical Fruit

muIiRqD.jpg

The Blue Kush has been suffering of some Cal/Mag def for quiet a while now, which made me doubt of the effectiveness and the longevity of my Equilibrium Natural which I bought 3 years ago. Anyway although not fully under control it still seems to work okay but had to up my usual dosage. The intensity of the light and it's proximity is probably to blame but I have known this strain to be an heavy feeder on mag. in the past. The main bud is around 45cm from the light and the rest of the canopy about 60cm. This said frost is already here! :)
3-2.5ml Grow - 2ml Bloom - 3ml Heaven - 0.8ml Equilibrium @1L

Bc3LIYI.jpg

jvIEyWT.jpg

For the Deep Blue C, the Telos is currently being kept between 80-70cm from the top of the canopy. Stocky branches and nice large leaves arranged in perfect symmetry, I hope to get a bit more stretch out of this girl before she puts her energy into buds!

JKTuNR9.jpg

ZyNI3um.jpg

IWwlyMJ.jpg

The Cropical Fruit was in a glass of water for 24hrs and in paper towel for another 24hrs, nice 2cm root tail and was planted in her final 15L airpot. Looking forward to see what this girl is about heard good and bad things, common thing being it's Sour taste !

cHkKwcy.jpg

Peace

The Blue Kush looks set for a nice main cola! Cropical fruit sounds great. I can't remember for sure but think it was @Hansbricks who grew that out and it looked lush.
Yeah bro, the Blue Kush should have a nice stack of buds on her. The light penetration is so good even the bottom buds are ripening nicely. Cropical Fruit sounded to good not to try. I seen a few not so good reviews here on AFN. But what came out of them is mostly the sourness :D

[HASHTAG]#gosour[/HASHTAG].b, :d5:
google Grownorthern telos 008 and guess who is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in the rankings...Plus Rep points from me..:bravo:

Thanks Mossy for stopping by and the Reps!
hashtag life yo ! ;)

Back