Quick update Day 18

4N8LhWY.jpg

WsvRo2r.jpg

Stretch is underway.
The light is still at the same distance (70 - 75cm) and I am not gonna move it for now, this girl is really compact lets see if she pushes her legs out towards the light.
Taking pics is really a breeze with the Telos no need for any edits etc.. I still run it through photoshop to get rid of any metadata but no adjustment or white balance needed.

Next update on Sunday.

Auto Night Queen Day20.

Everything is good under the Telos.
lqjfCcM.jpg

The inter-nodal space is amazingly short on this Night Queen still I ve seen some growth and been leaves tucking daily, NQ is a known squatty plant so I am not worried. The distance to the light is the same now 70cm across the whole canopy.

V8nuA99.jpg

ApFQvfE.jpg

A cheeky shot of the SSA whose has been flowering under the Telos.
KCC2oWP.jpg

Bring on the frost!

Night Queen Day21 and 22.

Vigorous growth as now started and is noticeable from a day to another. Still think I got the short and quick pheno of the Auto Night Queen (the 2 other being - Kushy pheno and Fruity pheno > check this link to a video DP made)

Day 21
pIX0zyt.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejKQGq7McDQ
Day 22
wLnCBq9.jpg

A bit of structure under the skirt.
Day 21
OEMnNcp.jpg

Day 22 with the GSC colas creeping in the background.
6TpEKaY.jpg

Day 23 is today I will grab a few pica tonite.
Feed this morning with 1.5ml Grow - 1.5ml Heaven - 1ml Algamic @1L of bubbled tap water.

:peace:

Night Queen Day24

Haven't touch the height what so ever, looking for the sweet spot now sitting 60 cm under the Telos 0008. Letting her grow towards the light.
No feed today, soil is moist just enough.

DmYosRY.jpg

QQptXJR.jpg

Liking the even canopy so far, loads of leaves tucking and the bigger fan leaves are starting to slide under the skirt. Strong side branching going outwards.

:peace:

Back