Its been mad hot where I am and hitting some serious temps in the house. That and a few BBQ going on the weekend I havent been around much in the last few days.

Auto Night Queen - Day28

jr1i8qE.jpg

GmZ0lWv.jpg

jgrdOWy.jpg

Standing 35cm high now, dropped the pot a little lower. Even canopy still going.
First Bloom taster was made today.
Feed - 2ml Grow + 2ml Heaven + 1ml Bloom @1L

:peace:

She's pretty. How are you finding the new light? How loud is it, if at all?

Wicked light mate, I am still to find the proper height and that but at a gauge she is doing the DO bigtime ! So far I haven't used any Cal/Mag and she not showing any def, back when using the MS0006 I would of given a couple feed of it already.
As for the noise, there is literally none or if there is it's covered by me breezing. I will up a video in bit later.

AutoNightQueenDay 30 (yesterday)

I chopped the Girl Scout Cookie last (it was long chop), and didn't manage to get pics up then, so doing it quickly now.

WxWBYXA.jpg

WTNyQls.jpg

HyRiWJj.jpg

4C7IJwr.jpg

Now close to 40 cm in height.

Feed - 2.5ml Grow - 2ml Heaven - 1ml Bloom @1L

Will do another update with the noise video tonight.

Wicked light mate, I am still to find the proper height and that but at a gauge she is doing the DO bigtime ! So far I haven't used any Cal/Mag and she not showing any def, back when using the MS0006 I would of given a couple feed of it already.
As for the noise, there is literally none or if there is it's covered by me breezing. I will up a video in bit later.
Sounds great, I can't wait till us mere mortals can get our hands on them :cooldance:

looking good sour b great even canopy on the night queen im pulling up a chair:pop:

looking good sour b great even canopy on the night queen im pulling up a chair:pop:

Thanks @auto noob please do make ya self comfortable, the fun part is upon us!

:drool:
I've gotta get one....just for the aesthetics of it alone. My Mrs is gonna go mental :rofl:

I have to agree it's a real beauty, my missus said "so much better" she wasn't keen on the purple, it made her worry someone would see it. Now it's more like I have the sun inside me house and it's like "do you think I would tan under it" LOL

Auto Night Queen Day32

EcsoaH3.jpg

xxiiyGc.jpg

GNu7zk7.jpg

Now at 42cm grew a good 4cm in a day and the canopy is starting to spread.
Feed today same as last but upped the bloom to 1.5ml.

The temps have dropped over night and the cab is back to 27˚c lights on, still a little high but better than the 32˚c I have had in the past week.

Back