So it’s day 39 and I can’t seem to water my plants enough. Every morning they are dry and the trained plant has been getting its droop on. I’ve turned my fan down slightly and going to try upping the amount of water see if that makes a difference. I’m pretty much giving them around 1.5 litres each per day. Thirsty girls!

Water needs will increase more than likely. Any thought in possibly creating a bottom feed reservoir to collect the runoff and allow it to drink it back up. Never want stagnant runoff water laying around but you also don’t want to risk a few extra hours of super dry. I’m not a soil grower and have not been growing long so I’m just tossing out ideas here. You could also create tiny supplement drip system in addition to your daily watering.

If you ever told me plants would drink a gallon a day before I started I probably wouldn’t believe it. Crazy these beauties

FB
:vibes:

1616F09D-C9B4-453F-B125-A3C126ABC2F8.jpeg
lift the pots best way to judge if they are drinking if there light fill them up:d5:
Yeh that’s what I do. I think I may have found the reason the trained one drying up so much the run off tray was leaking! I’ve replaced it and will see how we go! Day 40 today.

Water needs will increase more than likely. Any thought in possibly creating a bottom feed reservoir to collect the runoff and allow it to drink it back up. Never want stagnant runoff water laying around but you also don’t want to risk a few extra hours of super dry. I’m not a soil grower and have not been growing long so I’m just tossing out ideas here. You could also create tiny supplement drip system in addition to your daily watering.

If you ever told me plants would drink a gallon a day before I started I probably wouldn’t believe it. Crazy these beauties

FB
:vibes:
Just seen this after posting my last post! I think you could be right! My run of tray is made of polystyrene and I trod on it and broke it just replaced will see how I go! Cheers brother

32016A40-7C54-47B3-8043-EB64B71607C6.jpeg
AEE18AC6-4E5B-4001-A097-2CE8D7B0186F.jpeg
Day 41 think replacing the runoff has done the trick hopefully they didn’t get too stressed buds are swelling up nicely and the girls are getting stinky, I will try get some better pics tomorrow.

0DB26FE8-1E3F-4F23-BB69-624052A7D705.jpeg
Day 44 sorted the watering problem and the smell coming from these ladies is fruity as hell, kind of grapefruity. Brusselsprout size buds popping up here there and everywhere. What are people’s thoughts, should I defoliate or just let them do there thing? Also getting some yellowing on the untrained plant other than the training in earlier life both plants have had exactly same feed n light schedule.

View attachment 1062311 Day 44 sorted the watering problem and the smell coming from these ladies is fruity as hell, kind of grapefruity. Brusselsprout size buds popping up here there and everywhere. What are people’s thoughts, should I defoliate or just let them do there thing? Also getting some yellowing on the untrained plant other than the training in earlier life both plants have had exactly same feed n light schedule.
how much cal mag you adding to your feed ?

View attachment 1062311 Day 44 sorted the watering problem and the smell coming from these ladies is fruity as hell, kind of grapefruity. Brusselsprout size buds popping up here there and everywhere. What are people’s thoughts, should I defoliate or just let them do there thing? Also getting some yellowing on the untrained plant other than the training in earlier life both plants have had exactly same feed n light schedule.
Looking super fine in there now! [emoji44] The topped girl could do with some leaf tucking and if there's a leaf I can't tuck I'll norm remove it, Also on that calmag it might be worth bumping it up slightly fir the flowering period [emoji2937]
As stoneys expert eye revealed to me once upon a time, the full dose of calmag I was using was slightly less than I needed under the telos

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

1ml per litre how come should I be adding more or holding off a bit?
ye id go upto 1.5 or even 2ml per liter but make sure you adjust your base nutes so that your e.c isnt too high the telos is a bit cal mag hungry

Back