Had another good flush today leaves haven’t clawed any more so fingers crossed! I’m going to drop the nutes back down to 1.5ml/l of a+b sensi bloom along side 1ml/l of cal mag after one more flush tomorow.

Attachments

• 17AA27CC-EAA3-47FA-BB92-B989A814DD37.jpeg
    17AA27CC-EAA3-47FA-BB92-B989A814DD37.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 71
AN Sensi bloom at 2ml/l and and shogun cal mag 1ml/l. I gave them abit of a flush last night and they seem alright, the tips haven’t got any worse so perhaps I’ll just drop back down to 1.5/l
have a read of your cal mag see if its got some nitrogen in it most likely does when i was using sensi i dropped back the A but kept feeding the b at the same strength my plant magic cal mag had 3% N so using both is abit too much N

3F6A7ACF-FBF7-446D-A4D3-70390A693402.jpeg
A7B82FE9-BA9D-4333-A8BB-9213E7602D2F.jpeg
3CF887B5-66AD-4BFA-A616-65DC6D24EA7B.jpeg
Day 35 for the Zkittlez OG, lights just come on flushed again before putting them to bed this morning. Surprised how moist the soil still is considering the weather we got at the moment, going to maybe try a reduced feed tomorow morning depending on how the girls are looking.

As for the comparison of training vs natural so far the trained girl has lots more bud sites but the natural budsites seem bigger if that makes sense?! :pass:

Overall I’m pleased with how things are coming along but worried I may have over done the nutes a little. What are people’s thoughts?

As for the comparison of training vs natural so far the trained girl has lots more bud sites but the natural budsites seem bigger if that makes sense?! :pass:

Overall I’m pleased with how things are coming along but worried I may have over done the nutes a little. What are people’s thoughts?

are all the natural bud sites just as big as the main? im guessing side branches are smaller due to no training? from all my reading the trained plant should be producing even/bigger buds in the same environment..
more lights - more buds - even canopy

but then aqgain.. thats why youre testing to find out exactly which one produces!

things are getting interesting :pop:

are all the natural bud sites just as big as the main? im guessing side branches are smaller due to no training? from all my reading the trained plant should be producing even/bigger buds in the same environment..
more lights - more buds - even canopy

but then aqgain.. thats why youre testing to find out exactly which one produces!

things are getting interesting :pop:

Things are defo getting interesting.
Under closer inspection I’d say they are about the same size just where there lots of them look bit smaller. Defo an more even canopy though

So it’s day 39 and I can’t seem to water my plants enough. Every morning they are dry and the trained plant has been getting its droop on. I’ve turned my fan down slightly and going to try upping the amount of water see if that makes a difference. I’m pretty much giving them around 1.5 litres each per day. Thirsty girls!

So it’s day 39 and I can’t seem to water my plants enough. Every morning they are dry and the trained plant has been getting its droop on. I’ve turned my fan down slightly and going to try upping the amount of water see if that makes a difference. I’m pretty much giving them around 1.5 litres each per day. Thirsty girls!
big girls in airpots love a drink i was giving mine 3 liter a day in flower last summer no runoff or very littel:pass:

big girls in airpots love a drink i was giving mine 3 liter a day in flower last summer no runoff or very littel:pass:
I’ll try upping the water fingers crossed that sorts out my problem. Good to hear I’m not over watering then! At first I though it was that I had over watered them! Happy Friday @stoney 91

Back