Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

Great job with the LST, Nice! I can see the plant already exploding with new growth in that short a time. Gonna definitely payoff in yield!
Thanks. I hope so! Two more weeks and I'll flip em I think.

DAY 27

Older plants looking pretty happy this morning.

HGK got some growth going now, she's sped up a fair bit and beginning to branch out nicely and open up a little.

Sorry for the crap pic, as you can see I spilled run off all over the tent. Oops! I probably won't do any more training for a few days and just let them get on with it as they're both so bushy anyway and i don't like taking of too many leaves. I'd like them to stretch and open up a bit more on their own if possible.

full

CK.

Totally flat top on her! She's a funny looking thing at the moment but looks primed to kick into gear soon enough. Taken off a lot of leaves but still super thick, so I'll just let her stretch a bit by herself and pull branches out when needed. Some slightly burnt tips but nothing major.

full

Temps are probably a touch high but nothing to sweat about.

Potted our younger sister up, she looks a little unhappy as I messed up the schedule and she's been on baby food too long. That's been corrected now so should be alright. I'll give a few days to settle in and perk up before topping, or maybe just bending her over, not sure yet as I need her to catch up a bit and I don't want to slow anything down on her. We'll see how she gets along over the next few days.

full

I don't understand what's up with this one. She's actually growing but amazingly slowly. Such a weird little runt. I'll keep her around but I'm not expecting much! She must be like 2 weeks old by now. So lazy!

full

I'll be sure to take some cuts from the HGK as germing has been a drag, they seem a little inconsistent too. Only 50% germ rate and one of them's a little weirdo. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end though.

And our autos:

Dinafem Cookies looks pretty good, needs potting up ASAP.

full

White Chem, needs a switch in food and some more space, that coco can't arrive soon enough! I'll get her on some higher ppms and add calmag, should perk up a bit.

full

Mandarin Cookies arrived along with a bunch of other things so I might veg them along with the autos. I feel like I'm wasting the space in there a bit when I could have some other things starting. Probably just go for 4 of them in the tent. I'd like to try the Florida OG too but maybe it's best to make my life a little easier and just go for all one strain.

Itching to get them going!

:peace:

The little Grail is only like 9 or 10 days old give the poor thing a chance :crying:

Everything looks awesome, great work :clapper:

I always water to run off, you can get build up quite quickly in coco otherwise.

Yes, got 2 Dinafem Cookies Autos and a Mephisto White Chem in the other tent, there's not much to report on them though. I was gonna pot em up today but realised I'd run out of coco so it'll have to wait until Tuesday now. Not ideal but what can ya do.

I was hoping to have a Mephisto Ghost Stomper too but the seed didn't pop. Probably my fault for not storing it in the fridge though.

Ill have to bear that in mind, im not sure if it is as essential when growing in a mix of soil and coco... or does that make it more essential?

I know what you mean, im always running out of things, then its just trying to find a spare sec to get to a hydro shop.

OOOO that sounds like a very tasty affair... Soometimes the seeds are just pants mate, I have tried too germ 2 white stomper and they didn't pop, so i planted another

mephisto instead :eyebrows::eyebrows: Which i think will give us a good show late flower.

That thread should be up and running soon, so i will do the great unveil in due course aha.

Peace. :pighug:

I don’t think anyone’s White Stompers popped :cuss:

They were freebies, I got ‘em with my last order which was way back just before 4/20. I was thrilled with getting them, but neither popped for me. Saw at least one other person get these freebies at the same time and they were duds too. Shame, sounds like a lovely cross.
Hope you’re well matey :pass:

They were freebies, I got ‘em with my last order which was way back just before 4/20. I was thrilled with getting them, but neither popped for me. Saw at least one other person get these freebies at the same time and they were duds too. Shame, sounds like a lovely cross.
Hope you’re well matey :pass:
Yeah, I’d be all over a White Stomper

Ill have to bear that in mind, im not sure if it is as essential when growing in a mix of soil and coco... or does that make it more essential?

I know what you mean, im always running out of things, then its just trying to find a spare sec to get to a hydro shop.

OOOO that sounds like a very tasty affair... Soometimes the seeds are just pants mate, I have tried too germ 2 white stomper and they didn't pop, so i planted another

mephisto instead :eyebrows::eyebrows: Which i think will give us a good show late flower.

That thread should be up and running soon, so i will do the great unveil in due course aha.

Peace. :pighug:
I have no idea about a mix, sorry!
I've never really understood the point of a mix to be honest. For me, the point of coco is that it's inert and can't be overwatered. Adding soil just seems to add variables to an easily controllable medium, but that's not to say it's not a good idea, just doesn't work for me. It'll keep things moist a bit longer though I guess. Whats the blend?

I'll be doing a full organics soil run in early new year, maybe even before, but mixing things up just makes my head spin!

Yes, as @Froot n Fuel says, they were a bit iffy unfortunately. Such a shame but I guess some people had some nice plants from them, haven't seen any though. Can't really complain about a freebie though I guess!

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pop over there tomorrow, I'm getting a bit wary of ordering things like that online now. I don't have a car though so it's a bit of drag picking up stuff like that. Luckily i live quite close to a well stocked store so I just load up with everything i need for the month and get a cab. Very tempting to just go to Amazon but now i've added the extra tent I'm trying to exercise a little more caution. It's easy to forget it's illegal sometimes and the last time they tried to deliver 2 bags of coco to my neighbour, luckily they got the right one, but if they got the wrong one, I might not be here now!

Which Meph beans did you pop? Hard to go wrong with them!

:peace:

Back