Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

Yaya that's the one, ah oke. On day 60 and looks like easy 2 more weeks.. looking good!

Sendt fra min GM1913 med Tapatalk
Sounds perfect, mines gonna be a heavy bed time stash I reckon, very amber. Smells incredible though. Very complex aromas from bright, zippy tropical fruits, new plastic, burnt rubber and incense. Craziest terps I've come across, it's got it all!

Gonna cure her for a while and save her all for me!

Nothing like a chemdog though. If that's what you're expecting (as I was) she's not the one. It seems like no one's quite managed to get that in auto form yet.

Critical Kush is trimmed up and properly dried now.

I thought the yield was a little higher as she was a bit wet but after she's levelled out to 60-62% across the jars, we've got 6.6oz of very, very nice kushy buds. I was pretty ruthless and chucked anything that didn't look like the below in the hash bin. About 4 oz of trim in there. No fans or stems, just sugar leaf and larfy bud.

Very satisfied with this one. I'd check her out if you want straight Kush with some citrus in there.

full

Quite a heavy smoke, evening stuff for me but still OK for a daytime smoke if you're feeling right.

For me, she's fantastic medicine. Really good for fibro pain and headaches. She kicks the munchies into gear in a big way so she'll be great for my friend on chemo. Not the most rec strain, but definitely good stuff. She'll keep me in kush until the HGK is ready. Not as potent as some but that doesn't bother me and I suspect that's because of her high CBD, which again is great for me but some people might not want that as much.

Buds are very dense and on par with the Ghost Stomper which was also very dense.

Surprisingly psychedelic in larger doses so could be a good one for edibles, which I'll probably use her for when the HGK is ready as I suspect that'll be my go-to kush for smoking.

Recommended!

:peace:

Sounds perfect, mines gonna be a heavy bed time stash I reckon, very amber. Smells incredible though. Very complex aromas from bright, zippy tropical fruits, new plastic, burnt rubber and incense. Craziest terps I've come across, it's got it all!

Gonna cure her for a while and save her all for me!

Nothing like a chemdog though. If that's what you're expecting (as I was) she's not the one. It seems like no one's quite managed to get that in auto form yet.
Description sounds like I imagine it to be. That's what most people are saying, gassy plastic rubber. Very much looking forward to sample that, understandable you wanna keep it for yourself. I expect it to knock my socks off!

Fantastic job on the Kush, what a haul !

Description sounds like I imagine it to be. That's what most people are saying, gassy plastic rubber. Very much looking forward to sample that, understandable you wanna keep it for yourself. I expect it to knock my socks off!

Fantastic job on the Kush, what a haul !

Thanks bud. I just cut her down and hanged full plant, hoping the extra moisture helps a bit with the high temps we've got.

Very, very smelly. Something to consider if you're in an equally backward country/state.

ooof i just witnessed those Kush buds on a monitor full screen, they are some serious buds mate! i know dense buds aren't the be-all-and-end-all but when you're accustomed to light, airy buds with more holes than swiss cheese, these look like a proper treat! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I thought the yield was a little higher as she was a bit wet but after she's levelled out to 60-62% across the jars, we've got 6.6oz of very, very nice kushy buds. I was pretty ruthless and chucked anything that didn't look like the below in the hash bin. About 4 oz of trim in there. No fans or stems, just sugar leaf and larfy bud.

Very satisfied with this one. I'd check her out if you want straight Kush with some citrus in there.

full

Quite a heavy smoke, evening stuff for me but still OK for a daytime smoke if you're feeling right.

For me, she's fantastic medicine. Really good for fibro pain and headaches. She kicks the munchies into gear in a big way so she'll be great for my friend on chemo. Not the most rec strain, but definitely good stuff. She'll keep me in kush until the HGK is ready. Not as potent as some but that doesn't bother me and I suspect that's because of her high CBD, which again is great for me but some people might not want that as much.

Buds are very dense and on par with the Ghost Stomper which was also very dense.

Surprisingly psychedelic in larger doses so could be a good one for edibles, which I'll probably use her for when the HGK is ready as I suspect that'll be my go-to kush for smoking.

Recommended!

Wow some absolutely delicious buds there my friend!!

brilliant quality and a nice respectable yield! The citrus characteristic of kush is incredible!

Critical is supposed to be very strong aswell!

Keep up the good work

Peace.

full

Recommended!

The Critical was photo matey right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Back