Indoor Nice Option's Garden of Intergalactic Delights

ooof i just witnessed those Kush buds on a monitor full screen, they are some serious buds mate! i know dense buds aren't the be-all-and-end-all but when you're accustomed to light, airy buds with more holes than swiss cheese, these look like a proper treat! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks! Yes they've definitely got the best bag appeal I've had so far. Good calyx/bract to leaf ratio has made for some nice tight nugs. Not as frosty as mephs but still respectable.

Wow some absolutely delicious buds there my friend!!

brilliant quality and a nice respectable yield! The citrus characteristic of kush is incredible!

Critical is supposed to be very strong aswell!

Keep up the good work

Peace.

It's a lovely tasting smoke, classic OG flavour atm, I'm hoping the citrus comes out a bit more in the cure, it's a terpene that seems to benefit from a little while in the jars so crossing my fingers. Not the most potent strain I've had but good for sure. I actually sort of prefer that when it's so tasty, I can just happily smoke a bit more than usual.

The Critical was photo matey right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Nope it's an auto from Barney's. 80-odd days from seed.

:peace:

Little light bondage for a Wednesday evening at day 23

HGK before:

full

After:

full

CK before

full

After:

full

Took a few leaves off but nothing major.

Thanks! Yes they've definitely got the best bag appeal I've had so far. Good calyx/bract to leaf ratio has made for some nice tight nugs. Not as frosty as mephs but still respectable.

It's a lovely tasting smoke, classic OG flavour atm, I'm hoping the citrus comes out a bit more in the cure, it's a terpene that seems to benefit from a little while in the jars so crossing my fingers. Not the most potent strain I've had but good for sure. I actually sort of prefer that when it's so tasty, I can just happily smoke a bit more than usual.

Nope it's an auto from Barney's. 80-odd days from seed.

haha yeah for sure!! i feel you there,

that's one of my cons with really potent and gassy strains. They are heavy on my chest during and after smoking and because i do quite a bit of cardio as well as cross

fit stuff, when try to be active, i can feel it. Kosher kush is a bad one for me for that... also makes me really moody and sleepy! lol.

Saying that i have had various hazes which take the breath away too.

Your comment the other day on the tange cure singing after a few months has made me really consider conserving what i have now to just mature. Ultimately

this will come out in the rosin too so i think it would be awesome, so thanks for that!!

Peace buddy.

haha yeah for sure!! i feel you there,

that's one of my cons with really potent and gassy strains. They are heavy on my chest during and after smoking and because i do quite a bit of cardio as well as cross

fit stuff, when try to be active, i can feel it. Kosher kush is a bad one for me for that... also makes me really moody and sleepy! lol.

Saying that i have had various hazes which take the breath away too.

Your comment the other day on the tange cure singing after a few months has made me really consider conserving what i have now to just mature. Ultimately

this will come out in the rosin too so i think it would be awesome, so thanks for that!!

Peace buddy.
Oddly I was listening to the Adam Dunn show today and he mentioned that he always cures indicas for a month and that's their peak but sativas he tends to cure for 4-6 months, so I guess I'm not the only one to think so!

Looking much better after yesterday's bondage session.

More visible tops and better light penetration. I'll keep working them like this until they get to the right height for the scrog screen. I'll give them a bit of a rest and take some leaves off tomorrow.

I reckon I'll veg these for a fair while.

HGK, N is a touch high for her but otherwise fine.

full

CK, pretty much perfect I think! Could certainly benefit from a haircut but they need a bit of a rest.

full

Both taking about 2 litres a day with little run off now, I'll probably start giving them nearer 3 from now on. I like to see good run off at this point as I don't want any build up.

Looking much better after yesterday's bondage session.

More visible tops and better light penetration. I'll keep working them like this until they get to the right height for the scrog screen. I'll give them a bit of a rest and take some leaves off tomorrow.

I reckon I'll veg these for a fair while.

HGK, N is a touch high for her but otherwise fine.

full

CK, pretty much perfect I think! Could certainly benefit from a haircut but they need a bit of a rest.

full

Both taking about 2 litres a day with little run off now, I'll probably start giving them nearer 3 from now on. I like to see good run off at this point as I don't want any build up.

Excellent work mate, filling out nicely!

Do you always water to run off or is it just these in particular

You running any autos alongside the photos whilst they veg?

Peace brother.

Excellent work mate, filling out nicely!

Do you always water to run off or is it just these in particular

You running any autos alongside the photos whilst they veg?

Peace brother.
I always water to run off, you can get build up quite quickly in coco otherwise.

Yes, got 2 Dinafem Cookies Autos and a Mephisto White Chem in the other tent, there's not much to report on them though. I was gonna pot em up today but realised I'd run out of coco so it'll have to wait until Tuesday now. Not ideal but what can ya do.

I was hoping to have a Mephisto Ghost Stomper too but the seed didn't pop. Probably my fault for not storing it in the fridge though.

Great job with the LST, Nice! I can see the plant already exploding with new growth in that short a time. Gonna definitely payoff in yield!

Back