EE6C51DC-0614-4EEE-A7F5-57440C37168A.jpeg
E65C0CB7-74D3-4DE6-8A46-AE4181FDAB9F.jpeg
Day 72, been flushing for 14 days now and I’d say she’s just about ready for the chop. Definitely got two different phenos here. Both smelling amazing and coated in thc goodness..

those colors :drool:!!

Cheers @stoney 91 im pleased with how this run has gone. Got another 5 days roughly to go. How long do you guys flush for? @stoney 91 @thedailydose @woody @Frenjamin Banklin @theiconoclast

i wouldnt really call it a flush.

my plan is to use plain ph water (around 1.5 / 1.75 gallon) until run off for 14 days (when soil is dry) and then cut down.
- this came out to 2 watering
- im just waiting for my SC to slightly wilt and soil to dry before the chop

256BB815-44B3-4CC4-BC10-B6AF8B4E2D3C.jpeg
One last pic of the trained girl in the dark from yesterday.

So both girls got the chop today and I’m sticking by training is best. The buds on the trained girl are so much better developed than on the natural girl. Practically no loose nugs and easier to trim. In all honesty I was very lazy with my training this time too, I defo could have gone a lot crazier and got even better results. Will post some pics of some of the nugs when I get a spare minute

those colors :drool:!!

i wouldnt really call it a flush.

my plan is to use plain ph water (around 1.5 / 1.75 gallon) until run off for 14 days (when soil is dry) and then cut down.
- this came out to 2 watering
- im just waiting for my SC to slightly wilt and soil to dry before the chop
Pretty much what I did :shooty:

Yeah I flirted once with not topping, never again, it's just a continuous PITA, although it can look pretty, so I'd maybe shouldn't say never.

View attachment 1073034 View attachment 1073035 Day 72, been flushing for 14 days now and I’d say she’s just about ready for the chop. Definitely got two different phenos here. Both smelling amazing and coated in thc goodness..
Check out that hot pink! Gorgeous lookin buds to,good growing with the telos dude keep it up topped is deffo the way to go!

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Back