39C6B53A-10E3-4138-992C-ADD3B75A495F.jpeg
Day 58 can see why they call this zkittlez I can smell that rainbow, soon I will taste it! :smoking: Trained girl had her last feed last night. Natural girls got one more to go.

Day 60, day two of flush and I can already see some fading going on in the leaves. Still lots of lush green going on in there and doesn’t seem to be affecting the nugz.

Here a lights off pic from today
Trained
7AD6C6D9-E76F-46BA-BCB5-3E08012FA174.jpeg
Vs.
Untrained
1EC6C09A-6BFD-44A5-8638-235C0F19E3C2.jpeg

(Thinking the untrained girl could benefit from one last feed but will have a good look at her in the light)

So far it’s a win for training but the truth is in the harvest.
A73D0D7C-9C2C-465C-B942-B92EA296DC12.jpeg

Last edited:
Flush ? I just run plain water top off for the last week or two in DWC. Not a flush by why waste nutrients that the plant won’t take up anyway. Everything you need is either in the plant or your medium. Don’t wash it away or take it. Just use plain water to keep them chugging along.

100 growers will give you 100 opinions on how to finish a plant. Seems to be where a lot of anecdotal hypothetical scientific proofs suddenly start to cause great controversy. Leaving it alone but keeping it healthy always seemed to make sense to me. Plenty of time to try flushing, stabbing, leaving alone in the dark etc, etc, etc,etc .................

FB

Cheers @stoney 91 im pleased with how this run has gone. Got another 5 days roughly to go. How long do you guys flush for? @stoney 91 @thedailydose @woody @Frenjamin Banklin @theiconoclast
Flush ? I just run plain water top off for the last week or two in DWC. Not a flush by why waste nutrients that the plant won’t take up anyway. Everything you need is either in the plant or your medium. Don’t wash it away or take it. Just use plain water to keep them chugging along.

100 growers will give you 100 opinions on how to finish a plant. Seems to be where a lot of anecdotal hypothetical scientific proofs suddenly start to cause great controversy. Leaving it alone but keeping it healthy always seemed to make sense to me. Plenty of time to try flushing, stabbing, leaving alone in the dark etc, etc, etc,etc .................

FB
id tend to go 7 to 14 in coco feeding just plain tap water till everything has a nice fade to it but this run and my last il be leaving the canna boost and enzymes in till harvest supposed to leave alot more taste and flavour there is some confusion or more of a mis communication when talking about the last two weeks of a plants life most people call this the flushing period which isnt wrong but its more a leaching phase letting the plant use up it stores of nutrients instead of a standard flush which is running a large volume of water through the medium to flush it of salts etc so we are talking about the same thing just using different words this of course is just my opinion on the subject

FB
That’s what I do too, plain water. None of this giving the bath a shower :crying: Was just seeing how long others tend to give plain water. Last grow was organic this one is advanced nutes 10-14 was what I was thinking.

Back