id tend to go 7 to 14 in coco feeding just plain tap water till everything has a nice fade to it but this run and my last il be leaving the canna boost and enzymes in till harvest supposed to leave alot more taste and flavour there is some confusion or more of a mis communication when talking about the last two weeks of a plants life most people call this the flushing period which isnt wrong but its more a leaching phase letting the plant use up it stores of nutrients instead of a standard flush which is running a large volume of water through the medium to flush it of salts etc so we are talking about the same thing just using different words this of course is just my opinion on the subject

Yes love it. Let’s call it leaching and hope it catches on.

Whenever I hear flush it drives me crazy. I think of people flushing all those nutrients. I like to judge my period based upon lead color. If they are already starting to pull green out of the leaves I’ll keep up nutrients for a week and then plain water top off for a week or two depending upon how fast the leaves fade. If they are all dark green and it feels like two weeks to go then I stop all nutrients.

FB

Last edited:
17E1D73C-664D-4111-A9CF-BFDB6AA14A5B.png
Day 7 of flush and I’d hands down say training is the winner. Obviously I will still compare yield for a final comparison but I will be training all my girls from now on

Back