Two yields one plant!! Go on @member420 ! What wasn’t the flavour like?

Ha, banana, and banana. Were it not for the first harvest I would not have gotten that total. The trichomes were hardly any different, still a lot of clear and maybe 10% amber, at 11 weeks and didn't really change for the next 5 weeks. The final buds of both lots looked virtually identical. The only difference was that the latter harvest had lots of those stacked calyxes that you get on mature buds, but no difference in the smoke at all. Which is very puzzling to me. I've just put that on the back burner of my brain till I get more data.

440A74C2-DB54-4D70-B6DA-332E50A8D5AB.jpeg
Day 54 today, the buds have swelled massively and the ones on the trained girl are starting to get some nice colours going on. The trained girl seems to be slightly more mature at this stage. I will try and get some better shots later when I have a bit more time on my hands so you can see both in comparison. So far I’m going to make the statement that lst is the way forward, if I’m honest I didn’t go that wild with training this time. I’m thinking I may go for a one plant grow next and train the fuck out of it so it fills the whole tent

@Stellabud, it's simply amazing how much punishment these plants can take sometime. I see you have the training bug, understandably because if nothing else it makes the grow more interesting. However if you want to maximise the experience and "fill the tent" I think you need to go hydro. I have just perfected my latest design after some final remodelling and tweaking I intend to do a grow with itand document it. It's 21 inches high, with the reservoir underneath, so the middle tub trains straight into the reservoir. In the shots there's a fourth tub but that was just to raise it up while I was testing the irrigation system.

Attachments

• IMG_5543.JPG
    IMG_5543.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5541.JPG
    IMG_5541.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5540.jpg
    IMG_5540.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 57
@Stellabud, it's simply amazing how much punishment these plants can take sometime. I see you have the training bug, understandably because if nothing else it makes the grow more interesting. However if you want to maximise the experience and "fill the tent" I think you need to go hydro. I have just perfected my latest design after some final remodelling and tweaking I intend to do a grow with itand document it. It's 21 inches high, with the reservoir underneath, so the middle tub trains straight into the reservoir. In the shots there's a fourth tub but that was just to raise it up while I was testing the irrigation system.
I’ll defo keep my eyes peeled for your thread. They sure can take some punishment! I’ve taped branches back when they snapped and been fine lol! I recon I could get pretty good results filling the room with scrog in soil although hydro is interesting. I did it with s tangerine dream auto before in a 25 litre pot. It was a monster but had to chop it super early due to poor ventilation. Got new fan now :vibe:

Here’s the trained lady buds are really dense and hairs turning but lots of fresh white ones coming too as the buds continue to swell. Smell is amazing!
EDD13E94-2D78-4E64-805C-020AF95A2800.jpeg
6FBC2F75-CBD8-48AE-AF10-C4AE4625FF5F.jpeg
30C8B058-09C2-48D5-A49D-8CC738972251.jpeg

Natural girl seems to be a bit behind and not be able to handle the nutes quite as well.

I’ll defo keep my eyes peeled for your thread. They sure can take some punishment! I’ve taped branches back when they snapped and been fine lol! I recon I could get pretty good results filling the room with scrog in soil although hydro is interesting. I did it with s tangerine dream auto before in a 25 litre pot. It was a monster but had to chop it super early due to poor ventilation. Got new fan now :vibe:
damm straight they can take abuse granted these are photos in veg and i wouldnt do it to auto but im sure theres a point here somwhere or maybe i just wanna show off my butchery :crying:
heres what i was upto last summer
img_20180210_003605-jpg.862634
90 somthing days in veg
but it was for the best i kept telling everyone i think the people watching the thread thought i was a nutter

then 9 weeks later
img_20180421_211102-jpg.895741

:smokeit::poof: :muahaha:

damm straight they can take abuse granted these are photos in veg and i wouldnt do it to auto but im sure theres a point here somwhere or maybe i just wanna show off my butchery :crying:
heres what i was upto last summer
img_20180210_003605-jpg.862634
90 somthing days in veg
but it was for the best i kept telling everyone i think the people watching the thread thought i was a nutter

then 9 weeks later
img_20180421_211102-jpg.895741

:smokeit::poof: :muahaha:
Amazing!

Day 56. One last feed tomorrow for the trained girl and then flush. The untrained is a few days behind in bud development so will see how I go with that maybe give that an additional feed. The buds are like stones!
DED8977B-26B2-48F4-9606-6855DC604FFC.jpeg

Attachments

• CC6F88A1-B9E1-4C2F-A735-51F7671D9282.jpeg
    CC6F88A1-B9E1-4C2F-A735-51F7671D9282.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 2ADD0103-CEC4-4AA8-B958-753C99B91305.jpeg
    2ADD0103-CEC4-4AA8-B958-753C99B91305.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 792EE24C-6F74-408E-B3E3-DA8965ABD400.jpeg
    792EE24C-6F74-408E-B3E3-DA8965ABD400.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 61
those buds are gorgeous :dancer:. have you checked the trichomes on the trained girl?

my SC is full of orange hair @ DAY56 but havent had the chance to check trichomes. thinking of atleast 1 more feed then 2 week of straight water to equal about 77 days harvest but im waiting to see what the trichomes tell me

those buds are gorgeous :dancer:. have you checked the trichomes on the trained girl?

my SC is full of orange hair @ DAY56 but havent had the chance to check trichomes. thinking of atleast 1 more feed then 2 week of straight water to equal about 77 days harvest but im waiting to see what the trichomes tell me
Thanks @thedailydose ! I have checked the trichomes theres a few milky ones in there but not quite there yet. The buds seem to be still swelling and still firing out white hairs. Can not wait to try this one, the smell gets better every time I check on them! Just checked out your grow @thedailydose looking good bro!

Back