How much are they growing per day? It seems like a shit ton Pepe. Are you waiting for the stretch to fully finish before adding in the flower nutes? Also wondering if foxfarm does a slow transition into the additional bottle. I always find that tough to judge. I use flora duo and they lost a transition dosage. I do think I have done it too soon and to late so I'm trying to get ideas

How much are they growing per day? It seems like a shit ton Pepe. Are you waiting for the stretch to fully finish before adding in the flower nutes? Also wondering if foxfarm does a slow transition into the additional bottle. I always find that tough to judge. I use flora duo and they lost a transition dosage. I do think I have done it too soon and to late so I'm trying to get ideas
They were growing 2" a day but have slowed down the last few days. I wait for the stretch to stop then start with the flower nutes, tiger bloom. I don't stop using the grow big till the flowers are nearly fully grown. I just use less of it when I start with the tiger bloom. So I do transition the nutes, they also show to do so on their feeding schedule for photos. I've been using fox farm for years, mostly to feed photo mother plants, it works pretty well for these auto's too. I have been thinking of trying the Advanced nutrients connoisseur line out on a few plants to see how it works in my set up. I don't check ph for the most part, but I do occasionally. Interested in the PH perfect technology, may be better for me.

Pulled them out for some pictures earlier today. Loads of bud sites, the stretch is down to an inch or less a day. I was checking out the amount of light the bottom part of these plants are getting, should be some decent popcorn on the bottom. Has to be better than what I'm used to that's for certain.
DSCN1547.JPG DSCN1549.JPG DSCN1550.JPG DSCN1551.JPG DSCN1557.JPG DSCN1564.JPG DSCN1567.JPG DSCN1568.JPG DSCN1569.JPG DSCN1570.JPG DSCN1571.JPG

Pepe your in for a treat bro. That gorilla glue is going to explode.
oh yea, I have visions of fat juicy nugs! Hell I bet the little one does well in the end. The C4's are growing well, shooting up a little the last few days, Pics tomorrow. I also have 3 purple mazars sucking up some of the edge lighting, honestly they aren't doing to bad. One is nearly 4ft tall in a 2 gallon pot with lots of buds coming on.

Back