Yeah man, give her serious rays when she's flowering tho mate.. She'll love it. Hmmm.. That could be a shock too.. Maybe ease her in. [emoji6]

I don't have the problem of excessive sun over here! [emoji23]

Yeah man, give her serious rays when she's flowering tho mate.. She'll love it. Hmmm.. That could be a shock too.. Maybe ease her in. [emoji6]

I don't have the problem of excessive sun over here! [emoji23]

Yeah we get a lot of sun and are at a pretty high elevation too so I don't wanna crisp her at this point. I'll ease her in and see what she says.

Dude sorry for the like bomb on an old thread. But I just saw your Amare review and this was linked to it so I had to do a quick read. I ordered the new Amare pro300 a couple weeks ago and I'm still impatiently waiting for it.

Some are 2 gallon, two of them are 3 gallon. I don't care for the 3 gallon as they are tall and skinny so probably won't use them again. I think I have some 5 gallon air pot style and maybe some 5 gallon smart pots that maybe I'll try next run. Yep I start them in the final pot except for the ones i start in the cubes like my dwc uses.
Maybe I'll try some 5 gallon pots next run and see what happens.
We're did you get the tall skinny 3 gallon pots ive looked everywhere I thought auto plants did better in taller pots then short because of their tap root I grow in 3 gallon got big girls 4 oz plants could not fit more then four feed with fox farm from all my reading looks like starting off organic they run smaller till it's dialed in I dropped 7 instead of 4 because I'm expecting the small size if they blow up I will figure it out that's a problem I can live with.

Thanks man!! They were my best producers of the batch I ran. Super simple and no issues.
I'm running mephisto super soil now I seen your grow and loved it I will do a little fine tuning it won't be much and it will be put in soil from the start to stay with the water only style thank you for sharing this so far the GBD is killing it with no accents to it I add dolomite lime,ewc and perlite to a soil my mother brings has worked out good I'm going to have to find a soil to use she don't bring enough to do my grows for a whole year before she's back I hate to change after using this
I see they are sold out right know I'm going to stock up on it and start recycling my soil.

Back