Hi Johnp540,

I have been using them since they came out. I have over 13 grows with them. Victor is always on the leading edge of technology. Yet he stays true to the K.I.S.S. principle. Hope you join the family.
Thanks boss. I hope too.

Congrats @Sleeveofauto ..... welcome to the white light revolution my friend. Once you get used to growing under it, it takes a little different approach at times... youll never look back.

Tag me in your journal when shes up and running

These lights are the best out, I have the SE500, SS150CR they are amazing you won't regret buying them. And first rate customer service and warranty. You can't go wrong.

These lights are the best out, I have the SE500, SS150CR they are amazing you won't regret buying them. And first rate customer service and warranty. You can't go wrong.

The SE 500 !! Can't wait to see what it will do. I Love the SS150 CR it works perfect for my seedlings and clones and then you just flip the switch and crank it up for flower. I talk to guys always coming to me about these cheap ebay / Amazon lights. I tell them yeah they will work but they won't last, you are going to get fluffy buds and your yield will suffer. It like going to Big Lots and picking up a bargain bin socket set knowing that you probably end up destroying it in he process of using it...

Out of all the lights out there this one makes sense it covers all the bases the cob being surrounded by top bin chips and UV. It is all needed for a well rounded grow and healthyness of the plant A-Train has proved that to me with his spectacular pictures

I spent months trying to decide what the real truth is in LED world. Once I decided to convert from tradition. It wasn't till I spoke with Vic that he actually did try to sell me just informed me on how his product works in relation to real solar spectrum. He never even talked bad about cheaper companies. Guess you don't need to when you offer the best. I have had many successful grows. However from my very first with amare lignting, i had increase in yield, tries, and just General vigor. Money well spent will be getting more soon I hope [HASHTAG]#SE750[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#se1000[/HASHTAG] independent timers, dimmers, and spectrum control. The white light revolution lives. Don't waste time and money buy Amare.

Back