I am surprised with the AN line. Is it the ph perfect line?

I'm using it for the first time and I'm really happy with it.

I have been used to organic just add water grows, the ph perfect line has been just as easy.

Do you know your tds of the water before you add nutes?

The nectar girl looks short on flower nutes actually. It looked like over N from the eagle claw but the yellow crispy makes me think more K.

Cal looks more like brown rust spots. Shot gun pattern.

The AN one looks like nute burn but it could well be early K def.

You don't have burnt tips so you haven't over fed them yet.

Hate to add a level of confusion but I'm just adding my two cents.

Last edited:
I am surprised with the AN line. Is it the ph perfect line?

I'm using it for the first time and I'm really happy with it.

I have been used to organic just add water grows, the ph perfect line has been just as easy.

Do you know your tds of the water before you add nutes?

The nectar girl looks short on flower nutes actually. It looked like over N from the eagle claw but the yellow crispy makes me think more K.

Cal looks more like brown rust spots. Shot gun pattern.

The AN one looks like nute burn but it could well be early K def.

You don't have burnt tips so you haven't over fed them yet.

Hate to add a level of confusion but I'm just adding my two cents.
If you look closely to the plant on the lefts leaves they show signs of mag. I agree with everything your saying though. I went through it with my last run and almost started blaming the lights. Calmag usually affects the lower leaves and my mess was all up top(mainly) when I first added a little extra botanicare things looked better so I kept adding more and now perfect. They start looking poor again a few days after so they must really be using a lot more then I expected.

Still running....

20161108_131118-1.jpg

Ok were looking to finish before too long. Raising the light and adding cal mag to the roof helped ...

Nectar for the Gods on the right AN on Left
20161118_130312-1.jpg

Nectar
20161118_130318-1.jpg

AN
20161118_130327-1.jpg

I hope you can see they are 2 pheno. I have seen them both in SC before since it's the only plant I grow that stays in rotation. The AN girl is smaller but it's the smaller busier pheno BUT I will say for organic I am flat impressed with the Nectar lineup. These buds are forming nice and under the amare are super dense

Nectar + Amare = Awesome buds

And for anyone wondering I ran the line just as they said to on the feed chart. I'm sure someone could alter it a bit for perfect autos but if you just go by the chart you will still have success....

Still chugging along g. I'm finishing the Nectar girl with straight Herculean harvest....

Again I am very impressed with the bud density and overall production of the nectar girl. In the realm of sour cracks in a 3 gallon she is right up there with any others I have seen grown or grown myself

AN on left Nectar for the gods on the right

20161124_105808.jpg
20161124_105818.jpg

Beautiful grow as always train. i got the same nute trial pack. needed something organic to supplement the supersoil im using. seems like good stuff.

It's legit man. I cannot say I'll buy all of the products and use it exclusively but I'll be incorporating demeter destiny in my grows for the added calcium phosphate and I really like the Herculean harvest I'll be finishing all of my plants with it from now on.

Ok guys and gals chop chop tomorrow

Here my impression. I'm not switching to the Nectar line because I hate ph pens. Calibrations. And that sort of thing

BUT BUT BUT BUT I am super impressed with the Nectar for the Gods sample pack. I definitely recommend picking 1 up if you are looking for an easy organic solution. I followed the feed chart to a T with dosing and ph and fed every time I watered. Heres how the results turned out. With a little tweaking it can be spot on for autos

Keep in mind the smaller AN girl is the smaller bustier pheno of the SC so don't take it to heart the size difference. But I have grown a lot of Sour Crack and the larger pheno of the SC that was Nectar grown is a very nice plant.

AN left Nectar Right
20161130_180413.jpg

AN
20161130_180222.jpg

Nectar
20161130_180316.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks atrain for the great grow and for trying the nutes. i will use some of the nutes especially after your review .

Back