Lighting Amare Solar Eclipse 250 Test Runs

Ok well tom will bring the Amare test to an end.

I feel I need to give my over all impressions of this panel.

To be honest this panel is the tits.... fastest growth of any light I have used and putting out the most dense buds to date.... mix that with @AMARE-TECH-Vic and a bad ass customer service it's a no Brainerd if you are looking into a high end light for your current grow space. Minimal noise compared to other livhts. Def not dead silent but he'll have you seen one yet???

Very little heat and super efficient...

OK here's the results. I'm super happy with it in the 2x2 and using the smaller Strains and smaller pots it has really done the job.

View attachment 665836 View attachment 665837 View attachment 665838 View attachment 665839 View attachment 665840 View attachment 665841
what a grow
bowing low
to a green master
smok'in fast
crust to last

Dammnn dude. Those grape strains are insane! Never seen a plant that frosty before.

Ok well tom will bring the Amare test to an end.

I feel I need to give my over all impressions of this panel.

To be honest this panel is the tits.... fastest growth of any light I have used and putting out the most dense buds to date.... mix that with @AMARE-TECH-Vic and a bad ass customer service it's a no Brainerd if you are looking into a high end light for your current grow space. Minimal noise compared to other livhts. Def not dead silent but he'll have you seen one yet???

Very little heat and super efficient...

OK here's the results. I'm super happy with it in the 2x2 and using the smaller Strains and smaller pots it has really done the job.

View attachment 665836 View attachment 665837 View attachment 665838 View attachment 665839 View attachment 665840 View attachment 665841
Hey @A-Train what size pots are you using there?

Damn. How are you keeping them so short and bud/leaf ratio so good? Do you stunt them in solo cups first? Specific nutes? Mine get super bushy and they never seem to kick into flower till around day 40-50

The pots keep them shorter for 1 but the proper light height and amount of light is key to all of that.

It is true that different pheno will have a higher bud to leaf ratio than others.

But it is also true your lights and how you use them control it to some extent. The node spacing and height are directly affested by how you use your lights

I usually keep my light around 15-20 inches through the grow. I just seems like mine Veg forever and a lot of you guys get them to start flowering out really quickly. I guess I'm still confused about the flower trigger in autos. I know it has to do with pot size to an extent but I went from 5 down to 3 gal pots and they get smaller but still Veg for a long time. My current girls are almost to day 50 and they are just starting to flower. Seems like a lot of you guys/ more experienced with autos, are about finishing by 60-70.
Do you change lighting spectrums at all during your grows?
Maybe it just has to do with my nutrient line.

No the white light is a full spectrum there is no changing.

Honestly i know what you are saying. It could be due to somebstress in your grow. Maybe not major but stress at all will extend your growing cylce. Tag me in one of your grows i will look a little deeper into things and see if i can see anything

Back