I'm running 6.0 to 6.2

Where did you see to increase the ph toward the end I am yet to see that and it's not on the printed feed schedule
The updated schedules are on their Facebook page.. here's one for ex
75f1d1b024c353bdbb5cff052bbda7e7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

View attachment 647827 also look at your bottles, a lot of the nitrogen is insoluble and doesn't get picked up right away, make sure you get a straight HH water in there every so often try help tie up excess salts to be later used my microbes.
They have updated this schedule

They have updated this schedule

Dang, it would be nice if they kept up a little better on sending out the new schedule to people, we are a distributor that seeks NFTG at work and haven't got anything. One huge complaint about NFTG is there's like 5 different schedules the net, so do they pic the grower with the best results and just use their schedule?

Dang, it would be nice if they kept up a little better on sending out the new schedule to people, we are a distributor that seeks NFTG at work and haven't got anything. One huge complaint about NFTG is there's like 5 different schedules the net, so do they pic the grower with the best results and just use their schedule?
The new schedules wer just updated a week or so ago... Sample kit, Greek regimen, Roman regimen, and the Spartan regimen are the new schedules different schedules depending on how many bottles you use... Also the schedules are created via growers feedback, check out their Facebook page you will see what I'm talking about "Nectar for the gods growers"

Ok guys heres a little update... the Advanced girl is on the left and the Nectar for the Gods on the right.

I am feeding very time and feeding to the set feed scheduke. I am feeding the early flower schedule right now. At a ph of 6.5

Keep in mind the AN girl is small but as you see far from perfect health. I'm still trying to dial in a schedule under this amare panel. But the nectar girl is still impressive.

20161031_091857-1.jpg

Looks like a little more calcium and magnesium would help them out, even iron. Is the environment dialed in as far as humidity? This ncan also cause a slower uptake of nutrients. My last crop being new to mephisto took a little effort to dial in. The end result was fair, this new crop is stellar. I went from 25-40% recommended calmag to 200% the recommended. Sounds like allot but I haven't seen happier plants since I started growing.

I also use 2 types of calmag instead of one since they are made with different elements. Between calcium and magnesium there are 8 different compounds that I know of that make up these 2 nutrients. Spreading out the manufacturers broadens the chances the plants could uptake more.

Screenshot_2016-10-31-13-03-02-1.png
I'll try upping the cal mag to 200 percwnt. I'm using GO cal/mag @2ml/ L

And yes the environment is dialed in. It's the exact same as the tent net to it with different lighting. Just not as intense I'm guessing. Here's a sour crack grown in the other tent with the same environment and same feed schedule. The only difference is the 3 gallon pot vs 5 and the lighting....

She looks great! In the past Victor has told me it is due to increased photosynthesis. Cobs in general seem to suck the mag from the plants. I don't know much about foliar but I am really considering a epsom salt spray on a few to see how they react and to help prove it is a mag issue.

Back