I read that earlier and shared your thoughts with a few others here. i got the sample pack already for the destiny to supplement the kindsoil i have been using . i think a couple others may be getting it as well.

:thumbsup:

@Northern Grower I definitely feel ya on that one. I have used the AN line exclusively. Not having to ph up or down is the ticket for me. But the demeters destiny is a great source of calcium. I'll keep it in the mix and I like to use the Herculean harvest the last 2 or 3 weeks for bud density...

I'm going to dry and cure both and give a sample to a friend and not tell him the difference and see what his reviews are as far as potency, taste, and smell between the AN girl and the Nectar line

Have you checked the ph at all on the advanced side? I was about to buy it myself for the adjusting ph but was told it only works if your ph is close to begin with. It may bring 5.5-6 but it won't bring 5.0-6 for most that's good enough. Very nice to see a comparison grow too. Nectar pulled ahead a little with a less expensive line it seems

Have you checked the ph at all on the advanced side? I was about to buy it myself for the adjusting ph but was told it only works if your ph is close to begin with. It may bring 5.5-6 but it won't bring 5.0-6 for most that's good enough. Very nice to see a comparison grow too. Nectar pulled ahead a little with a less expensive line it seems

I've been using Advanced Nutrients -product line with Sensi -base nutrients. My water pH begins around 7.1 to 7.3 usually. After applying about 1ml to 1.5ml per litre of Sensi -line, the pH always settles around 6.0 pH. I always check my pH regardless and it has always been so, consistantly for over a year now.

BiGSmo Ph perfect works in all kinds of water and dials right into 5.8 but is so dam expensive I ran it for years. great work A-Train I wish you would have told me about this I am so sorry for picking it up right now.

I'm happy it works that well. It was a year ago I asked the local shop about it. That was his reply so I went with cheaper stuff and couldn't be happier. Thanks for the replies guys. Also if anyone is as crazy as me check the contents in An or what ever else your using and compare them to a cheaper line. Literally write down every ingredient for what they recommend per gallon of all bottles and you may be surprised and save some money.

I'm happy it works that well. It was a year ago I asked the local shop about it. That was his reply so I went with cheaper stuff and couldn't be happier. Thanks for the replies guys. Also if anyone is as crazy as me check the contents in An or what ever else your using and compare them to a cheaper line. Literally write down every ingredient for what they recommend per gallon of all bottles and you may be surprised and save some money.

I am shocked how much AN recommends to put their base fertilizer in the feed. At max they recommend 4ml per litre. Maximum I have ever used is 1,5ml per litre. It would be more reasonable to calculate how much you really need vs. the other product of how much you actually need. I did do a calculation (yeah I am just as crazy as you :d5:) that shows that with my local prices between Canna -line and AN -line, I actually save some money going with AN nutrients. That is actually 138 euros difference annually with my consumption.

Yeah this one is quite old spreadsheet I made with some old feeding plans but they still generally hold true as a comparison on costs.

Prices AN.png

Back