That's great!! This sort of thing can make a huge difference in overall cost.

@KonopCh

Yes I use big bud on all my AN plants. The nectar girl was Nectar only the AN girl starts to get big bud when the flowers form to about the size of a penny until the swelling stops then I go to Overdrive

What was the eventual end harvest difference between the two line-ups? I like organics and want to see what to look forward to with the sample kit from Nectar for the Gods along with the addition of Mammoth P.

Nice Looking meds there A Train. I just completed run of NFTG and it did a nice job. I normally run Cogo's two part with a dose of cal/mag supplement. Since I am use to being lazy with the Cogo's, I found it a bit of a hassle having to mix 6 plus different bottles. The NFTG did a good job, and I was impressed with the terpenes and trichome production. The quality seemed to be there, but some of my patients did notice a difference in the taste. I usually flush for a week or more so I have a nice clean med. The plus side was that it was pretty much was PH stable once you adjusted it. I like to pre- mix my nutes for the week and I found that after a few hours it would separate itself out. As for yield it was slightly less for the NFTG (about 112 grams) but that could be from environmental factors.I have run all kinds of different nutrient brands and always find myself going back to Cogo's two part.That is why I use AMARE lights they just plain work!

Last edited:
You are correct. Im glad i ran so many different lights before i was able to run the amare. Ive heard so many say so much about them and you never know what to believe. But its hands down the best light source that i have ran. My plants respond so well to them its crazy. The NFTG is a nice line and for soneone who wants organic with the ease of bottke feeds is spot on

What are nftg lights

What a great comparison my man A-Train. Great work as usual.

And it's, NFTG, awesome!!! This Dutch passion auto daquari lime is about to go into darkness, all done with Nectar getting hammered into her, I think the highest was 2700 ppm, no burn. I'm going be taking it easier in the future with autos and see if there's a difference. I'll snap a lights out pic today so you can see the Frost.

(Yikes! This pic is a week old!)

Attachments

• IMG_20170811_065100921.jpg
    IMG_20170811_065100921.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 352
Back