They say that their schedule is based off grower feedback. ??? I'm going to try to do just as the regiment says. If I have to adjust I will if not I want to be as close to Oregons Only guideline as possible
Yes their is 2 Facebook pages for nectar growers... Nectarfam and then Nectar for the gods growers the second one is the main page both have tons of information and helper growers who currently use the line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm not sold qt all man. I need to see a whole grow. Then I'll do it again and again... I am impressed though

My only stipulation about this is that you started from seed. If you had cuts from a mother plant knowing their genetics were 100% identical, then I would be impressed. I've had autos start off all different sizes. I'm still very happy to see this thread going on regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your medium I believe once you get rocking they recommend a feed water feed water regiment. The owner himself, though, uses Coco and does a feed, feed, tea, feed feed water. And everytime I say water I mean until runoff with HH PhD out. What ph you running 6.4 start to finish or following the recommendations on their schedule increasing ph shortly when you enter bloom?

IMG_20161018_134046459.jpg
also look at your bottles, a lot of the nitrogen is insoluble and doesn't get picked up right away, make sure you get a straight HH water in there every so often try help tie up excess salts to be later used my microbes.

Back