@mephisto grape crinkle buds.....
20161001_140430-1.jpg
20161001_140423-1.jpg

Hey @A-Train I hope all is well. I'm sure your in feeding already but I don't recommend full strength feeding with nectar and autos. I've done a few runs with it actually in a few different variations. My best results were using roots 707 and just adding water for the first 30-35 days then I start introducing the bloom schedule at 1/4 strength for a feed or two and see how things look and work to about half. Full strength is too much and this stuff does burn, contrary to what everyone says, and N tox happens as well. Flavor and density are great. The herculean packs on the density. I found it hard to hit the transition good sometimes with this line and doesn't a lot of time chasing PH and PPM through shirt tests trying to keep them in range like the company recommends. If you nail it it's really really good smoke. But I found the life of the bothers the amounts you have to use of Athena's and HH add up quick and it can be hard to work with when watering because it settles and you constantly have to keep mixing it. I love the quality, but I recommend grabbing the bloom khaos too and using it. I never used it as a foliar but as soon as the schedule says you can use it in with your feed I start. Scott the owner says instead of foliar you CAN add BK in your feed from the beginning but it's what they call a calcium facilitator. So if you start using BK up your HH. HH3/1BK is recommended ratio. Any other questions let me know. I've played with it on and off for a year or so. My next run I was going to give a week of veg feed and junk towards bloom. Don't of the nutrients absorb right away some take a second so you need to start working on your transitions a couple days sooner then you would with advanced. This line is not for the weary or faint hearted lol

Hey @A-Train I hope all is well. I'm sure your in feeding already but I don't recommend full strength feeding with nectar and autos. I've done a few runs with it actually in a few different variations. My best results were using roots 707 and just adding water for the first 30-35 days then I start introducing the bloom schedule at 1/4 strength for a feed or two and see how things look and work to about half. Full strength is too much and this stuff does burn, contrary to what everyone says, and N tox happens as well. Flavor and density are great. The herculean packs on the density. I found it hard to hit the transition good sometimes with this line and doesn't a lot of time chasing PH and PPM through shirt tests trying to keep them in range like the company recommends. If you nail it it's really really good smoke. But I found the life of the bothers the amounts you have to use of Athena's and HH add up quick and it can be hard to work with when watering because it settles and you constantly have to keep mixing it. I love the quality, but I recommend grabbing the bloom khaos too and using it. I never used it as a foliar but as soon as the schedule says you can use it in with your feed I start. Scott the owner says instead of foliar you CAN add BK in your feed from the beginning but it's what they call a calcium facilitator. So if you start using BK up your HH. HH3/1BK is recommended ratio. Any other questions let me know. I've played with it on and off for a year or so. My next run I was going to give a week of veg feed and junk towards bloom. Don't of the nutrients absorb right away some take a second so you need to start working on your transitions a couple days sooner then you would with advanced. This line is not for the weary or faint hearted lol
Great info discreet. Thanks man

Back