Shaaaaweeeeeet!

I'll be off to bed in a mo.. Look forward to seeing the beasts in the morrow.. [emoji2]

Having said that, I've got quite a lot of gin... Early start tho... The battle with my conscience begins!

Here's the updated pics of the outdoor girl I'm attempting to save from a friend. I think she's gonna make it just not sure how she'll finish...only time will tell.
IMG_5784.JPG
IMG_5785.JPG
IMG_5786.JPG
IMG_5787.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG

No idea how old she is...I would guess 7-8 weeks from the info I was given but i can't be sure. She had a rough few weeks for a while so hopefully it didn't harm her too much.

That's better! She's happy as Larry now mate, (no idea who Larry is or why he's so pleased, it's just a saying we have in the UK)[emoji6]

Have you tried her out in the sun yet?

That's better! She's happy as Larry now mate, (no idea who Larry is or why he's so pleased, it's just a saying we have in the UK)[emoji6]

Have you tried her out in the sun yet?

Yeah she seems to be coming along nicely. Starting to smell a little as well but I'm ok with that.

No I haven't moved her back to the sun yet. Still get temps in upper 90's during the day so I wasn't sure if it would be too much. She's doing good now and I don't want to shock her again.

Back