Thank you I'm going to check see if available here I agree they do a great job I will also get the water your girls are lovely. I bet your smoke will taste lovely.Im harvesting second plant in my life used bottle nutes I flushed for 3 weeks I started way to early new grower mistake just hope it don't taste bad. I hardly used any nutes and they are growing great Im surprised they need so little the soil I used has nothing in it.I've had what looks like N deficiency but I read some where no N in flower this is only time it shows in flower 2 girls I just harvested and 2 to go same problem I do feed a little grow with my bloom but it is not cutting it and I fear if I try something more it will burn them up.I owned a photo lab for many years there's a lot of chemical's I never feared anything I guess it's because film is not alive.So the tabs would work great Im going to try it and some mephistos soil amendment which ever works best I'm going to use. I had heard of tabs but had not seen a grow. Well your grow is great!And I've seen no problems with your grow it's rocking! I'm going to do a grow journal on my next grow wanted to get first out of way just wanted to see if I could keep plant alive. I must admit the plants have did all the work even with me not knowing what to do their building buds like nothing is wrong I bet a bag seed would not have made it. I'm going to run all mephistos gear it won't be for about 2 months have to flower a regular I had vegging.If i don't kill it first lol Sorry so long just was testing my first plant and first smoke in 18 years guess I got a buzz lol Been a long time for me!

No worries glad to have you follow along. You can just buy the tabs too and add them to your soil without buying the whole kit. I have a grow that just started with GBD soil amendment and a few biotabs now so I'm interested to see how it goes (last one in my signature if you wanna check it out). I'm not sure which final soil I'm gonna stick with between the 3 I just tested. Gonna test them one more to see which gives the best overall results and then stick with that.

Updated tent pic before the weekend. Will probably be chopping them all either Sunday evening or Monday...leaves still look good but trichs starting to amber up so it's getting to be that time. All will be about 70 days come Sunday so I think it's time.
IMG_5592.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG

I know you can't see it but they've all got really good frost going on. I am really liking the just add water grows..I think I've finally found my way but gonna give one more grow out before I decide final decision.

Updated tent pic before the weekend. Will probably be chopping them all either Sunday evening or Monday...leaves still look good but trichs starting to amber up so it's getting to be that time. All will be about 70 days come Sunday so I think it's time. View attachment 611762View attachment 611763
I know you can't see it but they've all got really good frost going on. I am really liking the just add water grows..I think I've finally found my way but gonna give one more grow out before I decide final decision.
They are beautiful to be ready to harvest mine are very ugly by this time lol great grow!

Ok so I chopped the final two last night...my Skywalker girls. And as I figured these two weighed as much as the other 4. Still not a huge harvest but 180g is not horrible at all. Nice solid buds so that's a plus. Here are the final pics before chop. Thanks everyone for following along. New journals to come...
IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5694.JPG
IMG_5695.JPG

Again thanks to Mitch and the gang at @mephisto for the amazing strains and to @gbd for the soil amendment...of the 3 I just tested this one performed amazingly!!

Do you think the light source could be a reason why you had very little branching?

Not sure. It's a new Amare light so I'm not sure. Was my first grow with it. The plants on the outside on both ends didn't branch much but the ones in the middle did. But even the outside plants were directly under one of the cobs so honestly I have no idea.

Do you think the light source could be a reason why you had very little branching?
Cobs have proven success. The monos that surround the cobs only expand the spectrum and were well thought out. I had a couple detrimental problems in my first grow with them but I pulled an 8oz Moby Dick that was 5.5 feet tall and a total of 66oz from 11 plants total under 3 lights. I too have been trying to get my head around the side branching problem.

Cobs have proven success. The monos that surround the cobs only expand the spectrum and were well thought out. I had a couple detrimental problems in my first grow with them but I pulled an 8oz Moby Dick that was 5.5 feet tall and a total of 66oz from 11 plants total under 3 lights. I too have been trying to get my head around the side branching problem.

Yeah I have no idea...was a bit upsetting to see what could have been.

Back