Quick tent update...no single pics but thought I'd throw this out just because.
IMG_5536.JPG
IMG_5537.JPG

All getting close to chop time based on growth time but I'll check trichs before I do anything.

A bucket of water with a towel hanging half in and half out will help humidity..

I reckon (in your dry climate) you might need to keep the soil a bit wetter early on in the grow. I keep em damp, otherwise they go woody really early and get stunted.

I tried that in my big tent and it never made any difference...maybe now that my temps are better I'll try it again. My humidifier just crapped out so I'm waiting on my new one from amazon but I'll try the bucket again...

New humidifier came in today so I just got it put in. Girls getting fatter and trichs are cloudy but no amber yet and leaves not showing signs of being ready. Gonna let them go until they say chop me...probably another week or so I'd guess. I'll get new pics up tomorrow at lunch.

Ok so here are some photo updates from lunch. Nothing major to say...going along just fine. Adding a little weight every day. Super simple grow just adding water - I like that a lot.
IMG_5567.JPG
IMG_5569.JPG

I know the photos are crap but you get the idea...probably be chop time end of the week or probably early next week since I'll more than likely be gone for the weekend again.

And here are my biotab girls...again super simple only water needed for the grow. Will probably do this again next round as I have plenty left for another grow or two...
IMG_5570.JPG
IMG_5571.JPG

Weird grows these are...very minimal side branches or buds...not sure what happened but it is what it is.

And here are my biotab girls...again super simple only water needed for the grow. Will probably do this again next round as I have plenty left for another grow or two...View attachment 610387View attachment 610388
Weird grows these are...very minimal side branches or buds...not sure what happened but it is what it is.
Those look great Im sold on the tabs!

Thank you I'm going to check see if available here I agree they do a great job I will also get the water your girls are lovely. I bet your smoke will taste lovely.Im harvesting second plant in my life used bottle nutes I flushed for 3 weeks I started way to early new grower mistake just hope it don't taste bad. I hardly used any nutes and they are growing great Im surprised they need so little the soil I used has nothing in it.I've had what looks like N deficiency but I read some where no N in flower this is only time it shows in flower 2 girls I just harvested and 2 to go same problem I do feed a little grow with my bloom but it is not cutting it and I fear if I try something more it will burn them up.I owned a photo lab for many years there's a lot of chemical's I never feared anything I guess it's because film is not alive.So the tabs would work great Im going to try it and some mephistos soil amendment which ever works best I'm going to use. I had heard of tabs but had not seen a grow. Well your grow is great!And I've seen no problems with your grow it's rocking! I'm going to do a grow journal on my next grow wanted to get first out of way just wanted to see if I could keep plant alive. I must admit the plants have did all the work even with me not knowing what to do their building buds like nothing is wrong I bet a bag seed would not have made it. I'm going to run all mephistos gear it won't be for about 2 months have to flower a regular I had vegging.If i don't kill it first lol Sorry so long just was testing my first plant and first smoke in 18 years guess I got a buzz lol Been a long time for me!

Back