Finally home and able to do some updates. The girls survived me being away for about 9 days. Not the most beautiful plants but hopefully they bulk up and give me some good meds before I'm done. Day 50 on these.
IMG_5343.JPG
IMG_5344.JPG
IMG_5346.JPG
IMG_5347.JPG

Gonna try again after this to see if I can do better with this soil...

What size pots are those? They seem really tall and skinny....they say what's up top and down below should some what match. Also I've noticed with 1-2 gal pots there's not a lot of side branching always. If you have a minute check out one of @Trapper threads, he uses two gal auto pots. Are you starting right in final pots? Maybe less plants, bigger pots, bigger plants? I hate seeing you doubting yourself! Get it together soldier! Lol we will get you some big ones! All your grows are awesome and look very happy and healthy! I don't think your doing anything wrong....I just think your ready to take on larger plants and pots now that your experience is growing!

What size pots are those? They seem really tall and skinny....they say what's up top and down below should some what match. Also I've noticed with 1-2 gal pots there's not a lot of side branching always. If you have a minute check out one of @Trapper threads, he uses two gal auto pots. Are you starting right in final pots? Maybe less plants, bigger pots, bigger plants? I hate seeing you doubting yourself! Get it together soldier! Lol we will get you some big ones! All your grows are awesome and look very happy and healthy! I don't think your doing anything wrong....I just think your ready to take on larger plants and pots now that your experience is growing!

Some are 2 gallon, two of them are 3 gallon. I don't care for the 3 gallon as they are tall and skinny so probably won't use them again. I think I have some 5 gallon air pot style and maybe some 5 gallon smart pots that maybe I'll try next run. Yep I start them in the final pot except for the ones i start in the cubes like my dwc uses.
Maybe I'll try some 5 gallon pots next run and see what happens.

Ddint realize the pot size. I use 7g's and was thinking of going bigger. But I add in tons of perlite, big and small chunks and a bit of coco coir. With the big pots once they start to flower Im watering daily with runoff. It could also bethe new combo of things your using. Not used to it all yet. Either way they will turn out nice and just chalk it up as experience.

Some people here believe that taller pots grow better. Something about the longer taproot. Im just repeating because im still a rookie grower! I use 3 gallon smartpots

Back