Mitch, if you ask me, there is nothing fair or equitable about shipping just about anything organic from Europe to America. As a consumer I've found that the cost of shipping from the EU to the US is generally more than the price of the product, and of course, that's not counting the hoops everybody has to jump through just to please customs.

However, if instead you were shipping from China to the USA, I swear to God you could ship radioactive mad cow poop to America (with "free shipping" no less) and customs wouldn't bat an eye...
Answered my question was at the site had high hopes :dang:so no soil for me I'm sad.
I sure hope somebody works it out would love to try it.

Wow this is great! I'm new to the super soil and organic tabs but always willing to give things a try. Plants look good, love to see them praying towards the light. There are a lot of experiments going on I just hope it all works out for the best.

Wow this is great! I'm new to the super soil and organic tabs but always willing to give things a try. Plants look good, love to see them praying towards the light. There are a lot of experiments going on I just hope it all works out for the best.
Thanks for hopping on!! Been super busy so updates have been fewer than normal but they're all alive and doing well. Hope to have more pics tonight.

Are you going to tie the girls down or let them run wild? No complaints from me in the update part. There are tons of Amare grows going I'm already having trouble keeping up.
Just letting them do their thing. I think I'm a bit late for much training now...just wanna see what they'll do on their own as well.

Finally...getting around to some updates. Day 37 and they are doing fine. Not big bushy monsters like some I've seen so I'm starting to question myself. There must be something I'm doing wrong to not get the big girls...maybe it'll just come with more grows I'm not sure.
Anyways here are the GBD girls...
Image1467859611.188655.jpg
Image1467859619.731767.jpg
Image1467859630.835963.jpg
Image1467859641.941491.jpg

No more updates for at least a week as I'll be busy and out of town so don't think I've given up just won't be around to update.

And here are the biotab girls at about day 39...just gave them their feed with additional goodies...only done once throughout the grow unless deficiency calls for more. These girls are tall but almost zero branches...not sure what my problem is but I'm hoping they magically appear while I'm gone this week...really beginning to question and doubt everything with my grows lately...
Image1467859931.618236.jpg
Image1467859943.051408.jpg
Image1467859953.154437.jpg
Image1467859960.530084.jpg

Back