Spanish customs are notoriously (we've learnt) a pain in the ass for receiving anything from the states, we tried a few times to get the supersoil amendment mix across, whilst gbd was here with no luck,

I think you're correct in saying it's difficult to get products like this with multiple organic ingredients across.
I know this is true the opposite way, when speaking with biotabs they said they have a huge demand for their product in South America however it's impossible to get through customs, apparently they require a full analysis to let it in, but the labs they have there aren't capable to conduct the tests.. So essentially it means they'll have to set up production over there to fulfil that market.

Cheers

Mitch, if you ask me, there is nothing fair or equitable about shipping just about anything organic from Europe to America. As a consumer I've found that the cost of shipping from the EU to the US is generally more than the price of the product, and of course, that's not counting the hoops everybody has to jump through just to please customs.

However, if instead you were shipping from China to the USA, I swear to God you could ship radioactive mad cow poop to America (with "free shipping" no less) and customs wouldn't bat an eye...

Here's are some updates from last night. Sorry about the lack of updates - just been super busy and having a hard time keeping up with updates.
Roughly 23 days old. 7" and 10" as of last night. Really seem to love this stuff - can't say that enough.
Image1466697526.492093.jpg
Image1466697540.279925.jpg

Between the soil and seeds I'm really digging this.

And here is an update on my biotabs grow...not sure if it was the starting in root riot plugs or what but these two are really tall girls - roughly 25 days old - and I believe 12" and 14" as of last night.
Image1466697685.670899.jpg
Image1466697696.176169.jpg

Bad pics I know but trying to get whole plant and tag in the photo so I know which is which.
No more updates til Sunday or Monday as I have another busy weekend.

And here are the biotabs girls at 30 days...some of the tallest plants I've ever had. Not sure if it's the seeds or the soil but they're happy either way.
Image1467126094.281740.jpg
Image1467126103.218772.jpg
Image1467126111.253670.jpg
Image1467126119.981026.jpg

Some of the longest/thinnest I've ever had but it could be the light too...who knows.

They sure look happy!

Thanks dcat. Being stateside, I checked Ebay to see if I couldn't find BioTabs in the USA. In case anyone would like to try it, I found only one vendor that had it for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BioTabs-Gro...411641?hash=item1a1447fc39:g:IP4AAOxy8e9SVb~O

Looks like an interesting organic nute program and evidently it works in coco too. I'm gonna keep this one in mind...
Thank you going to try to find it here in USA seems would work great for disabled person.

Back