Updated pics from this morning. Not bad but not what I was hoping for. Only blame myself for being lazy and not fully committed to them. Next round will be better. Gonna give more time and effort. I'll get this nailed down and get the girls I know I can...
Day 56 for these girls.
IMG_5490.JPG
IMG_5491.JPG
IMG_5492.JPG
IMG_5493.JPG

And these are the biotab girls. Day 58...same deal as girls above. Not given the time and attention they deserve but I'll do better...
IMG_5495.JPG
IMG_5496.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG
IMG_5498.JPG

Weird non branching growth on these. Not sure if my doing or just weird genetics...either way I'll do better next time.

I noticed your humidity was extremely low. Not that is should affect things to much but I keep mine closer to 50% that high is debatable but atleast in the 40's

I noticed your humidity was extremely low. Not that is should affect things to much but I keep mine closer to 50% that high is debatable but atleast in the 40's

Yeah it's tough to get it up there but I noticed that by adding a room a/c recently that it has been keeping it about mid 40's...I can't seem to get it much higher than that. Mostly due to local weather - high desert and dry as a bone.

Back