Don't give up on the setup man. Could even be a bad batch of seeds. Think of how many these company's produce and the success can't be perfect. I recently grew some free seeds- rhino ryder. They started off looking like 1lb plants. The main stalk was as big around as a soda can at day 40 and packed with resin. The end product ended up being tossed for extracts. It woulda taken 1/2 day to trim 2 of the most leafy plants for maybe 1-2 oz. Fortunately autos come quick.

Don't give up on the setup man. Could even be a bad batch of seeds. Think of how many these company's produce and the success can't be perfect. I recently grew some free seeds- rhino ryder. They started off looking like 1lb plants. The main stalk was as big around as a soda can at day 40 and packed with resin. The end product ended up being tossed for extracts. It woulda taken 1/2 day to trim 2 of the most leafy plants for maybe 1-2 oz. Fortunately autos come quick.

Oh no I'm not about to give up. I've already got 2 auto ultimates in there now in 3 gallon pots just waiting to poke their heads up. I'll get a journal on them one they show. I have nothing but faith in the light and its power. Looking to probably pick up a 150 for my stealth cab...once I do some alterations to it to give me a little more height.

I'm not downing the light I was just using the old scientific method. We have different nutes, different strains, same water, same conditions and the outcome was identical. The constant is the light water and grow area/condition

I'm not downing the light I was just using the old scientific method. We have different nutes, different strains, same water, same conditions and the outcome was identical. The constant is the light water and grow area/condition

No worries man. It was a different soil I was trying and I wasn't watching ph for the first half of her life so that probably didn't help the one. Not sure about the other. But this one was a whole mix of new things so it's still a learning process for me.

Dcat I said it a few pages back that I was a little concerned about all the new variables. Either way your plants even without side branches look extremely tasty. Do you make any extracts with the trim? Definitely want to see your next run. I read through and you had a minor temp issue back when they hit flowering.

My concern about the tabs is there is no way to really manipulate the plant with nutrients when they transition. For me I wait till the preflower stretch is over before I pour in flower nutes but you can't do that with these. My first run ever I switched to flower nutes way to early. The plants ended up being very small and had deficiencies the rest of the grow. Next run I waited and did it properly and ended up with plants double in size.

Dcat I said it a few pages back that I was a little concerned about all the new variables. Either way your plants even without side branches look extremely tasty. Do you make any extracts with the trim? Definitely want to see your next run. I read through and you had a minor temp issue back when they hit flowering.

My concern about the tabs is there is no way to really manipulate the plant with nutrients when they transition. For me I wait till the preflower stretch is over before I pour in flower nutes but you can't do that with these. My first run ever I switched to flower nutes way to early. The plants ended up being very small and had deficiencies the rest of the grow. Next run I waited and did it properly and ended up with plants double in size.

Well with all these girls they are water only. The soil I'm using is either Kind Soil or the gbd amendment stuff from Mephisto so I didn't add any nutes at all. It's possible it was either the heat or maybe the water was not ph'd properly at the beginning and somewhat stunted them.
The buds all came out really good and solid - not light and fluffy so that's a plus. I keep all my trim for making oils and stuff but haven't made anything yet with these.
I'll be creating a new journal soon as one of my new girls is about to break surface so just waiting for the other to join the party. I'll tag you when I start it.

I have not recycled the super soil yet, although I plan on reammending my next batch of used soil with 75% strength mix to see how it works out. Glad to see your lovely flowers!!!

Back